We’re the “complicated gender.”
We overanalyze absolutely everything until nothing makes sense. We bleed once a month. We spend hours upon hours styling our hair … Being a female isn’t easy.
It’s no wonder that our nutritional requirements are specific. In order to take care of our bodies, it is essential that we eat the right foods.
Well, what are they?
Five super foods, of course.
1) Salmon. This fish is a fabulous source of Omega-3 fatty acids as well as high in protein and low in cholesterol. Our finned friend also contains zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron and Vitamin B.
2) Dairy. We need calcium to protect our bones, and experts claim that we should be ingesting more than 800 mg a day. Yogurt, milk and cheese must be incorporated into our daily meals.
3) Broccoli. These little trees are imperative to our health. Not only is this veggie a wonderful calcium source, but it also contains important nutrients like vitamin B and potassium.
4) H2O. Keeping our hot bodies hydrated is key. Water is a weight-loss aid since it suppresses the appetite and helps burn stored fat.
5) Soy. Eating plenty of phytoestrogen-rich soybeans can help significantly lower bad cholesterol and raise the good kind.