Calorie-free foods are quite a relief to the calorie-counter. For those of you who keep tabs on your daily food intake, it’s worth celebrating not having to add another number.
Pass the party hat.
Sweet and healthy little snacks are what keep you from having craving attacks and help you maintain your willpower. Not only are they calorie-free or very close to calorie-free, but they also give your energy a boost and ensure that your calorie intake remains in a healthy range.
1) Berries. Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries … you name it; they’re all loaded with vitamins and minerals. Make these a part of your diet permanently and your grumbling tummy and immune system will thank you.
2) Hot Tea With Splenda. Drinking a cup of calorie-free tea will ward of any hunger pangs. Also research shows that tea-consumption may also help prevent a wide array of ailments.
3) Citrus Fruit. These refreshing and juicy fruits are also rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber.
4) Egg Whites. Sparing the yolk makes the whites very low in calories, non-fat and loaded with protein.
5) Veggies. Crunchy veggies are the best. Stick with broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, bok choy and kale. All of them contain disease-fighting glucosinolates and other substances.
Go ahead. Sip or munch on these good-for-you goodies and become the calorie-savvy girl you were always meant to be. Party hat and all.