Official CollegeCandy Registration Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions (the “Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes begins 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) May 18, 2007 and ends 11:59 PM ET May 31, 2007 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Open only to people who are (i) 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and (ii) legal residents of any of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
3. The Sweepstakes are sponsored by Co-Ed Media Group, LLC, (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 321 Newark Street, Hoboken, New Jersey 07030.
4. You may enter the Sweepstakes in the following manner: go to http://collegecandy.com and enter by responding to the blog by stating why you deserve to win the Sweepstakes (no longer than 75 words – the entries will not be judged) and providing your e-mail address (registration is free). Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted entry. Online entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET May 31, 2007 to be eligible. Only one entry per person will be accepted for sweepstake purposes. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant and required to comply with all requirements set forth herein. “Authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. A random drawings will be conducted after the Sweepstakes Period from among all entries received on or before the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize: The entry drawn as the winner will receive a KOOBA Natasha Bag (the “Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $625.00. The Prize will be sent to the winner’s physical address at the Sponsor’s expense. The winner will be notified by e-mail within five (5) days from the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The winner shall have three (3) days from said notification to accept the Prize by e-mail, which e-mail shall include the winner’s physical address (street address). Winners will be responsible for all taxes (including federal, state and local taxes) and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not described herein as being awarded.
7. Employees of CollegeCandy, the Sponsor, and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors and suppliers, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win the prize. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
8. Potential winner(s) may be required, in the sole discretion of CollegeCandy, to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release and, where legal, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of date of issuance of those documents or the Prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Prize(s) is/are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or substitutable except CollegeCandy retains the right at its discretion to substitute the prize with something of comparable or greater value. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail. In the event that any e-mail to the potential winner is returned as undeliverable, or the potential winner is not in compliance with these rules, the prize(s) may be forfeited and, at CollegeCandy’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
10. These Sweepstakes are not affiliated with Kooba.
11. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING, ENTRANT AGREES THAT A) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, IF ANY, AND B) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO BE PROVIDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND C) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS OR EXPENSES.
12. Information submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules (as may be amended from time to time), currently located at http://www.collegecandy.com.
P:\CLIENTS0001393\misc\Waivers and disclaimers\Signup Sweepstakes042407(v2).doc