NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Promotion Period/Sponsor: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 AM, Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/23/2012 and ends at 11:59 PM on 1/26/2012. 237 w. 35th street, suite 704, New York, New York, 10001. Sweepstakes governed by U.S. law. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Eligibility: Win an iPhone case (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are: legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia age 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliated companies and its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to enter: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter, leave the required comment. Only one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period; entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4 Prize: iPhone case. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Selection of Winner: The winner will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about 1/27/2012 conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by e-mail. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be required to agree and return a declaration of eligibility and publicity release (collectively, “Release”) within seven (7) days of notification or the prize will forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen. Prize will be awarded within 60 days after receipt and verification of completed prize notification. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the winner is disqualified for any reason the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. Entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
6. General: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement and without waiving either party’s right to appeal such decision, should any portion of this provision be deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the entire provision (other than this sentence) shall not apply. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winners Name: For the name of the winner (available after 1/31/2012), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (postage not required for Vermont residents) by 12/30 to: CollegeCandy Sweepstakes, 153 w. 27th st, suite 1004, New York, NY 10001
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. You understand that you are providing information to Coed Media Group and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Coed Media Group and not to Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by the Alternate Method of Entry by e-mailing your answer to PR@collegecandy.com