The Love List: It’s All About (Saving) The Benjamins, Baby
[Welcome to my Weekly Love List. A list, on all things I love. Because if I love them - well then obviously you may (and should) love them too. As the Backstreet Boys song says (and yes I am actually quoting them) “My Love is All I Have To Give.” So with that throwback, here are this week’s list-worthy things…]
1. Old navy. Okay so Old Navy is not new- but it is list worthy, and let me tell you why. They have STEPPED UP their styles, but have kept their prices down- which makes me want to get jiggy at Old Navy. C.U.T.E. tanks for $10? Now that is something worth loving.
2. Hey, It’s Free! Couple your college budget with the failing economy, and the fact that air is still free seems pretty amazing. But, thankfully, this blogger came to the rescue with free stuff for all! Check it out for free loot like Free MP3s from Amazon.com, free food, etc.
3. Kindnotes.com – With Thanksgiving and the holidays just around the corner, here is a cute gift idea that is affordable, original, and filled with love. A custom made decorated jar with 31 mini-printed envelopes for each day of the month. You can either write a personal note on each, or pick from a library of over 300 different messages. After all, it’s all about spreading the love.
4. Organic Coconut oil. Coconut oil has tons of health benefits – it helps your skin, your immune system, and even aids in weight loss. It is basically the superhero of oils (now that’s a line I never thought I’d type). You can buy it at any organic food/health store and cook with it, or even just mix a teaspoon of it in some juice once a day!
5. Softest blanket EVER (with softest socks too!). Unfortunately winter is well on its way and while I don’t love slushing around in the cold, I do love cuddling up under the warmest, softest blanket EVER watching Friends reruns and snacking on Soy Crisps. Seriously, this blanket may make you the most unproductive person ever, but productivity is so overrated.