I Bet You Thought Your Mom Was Bad…
We love our mothers unconditionally. No matter how angry we get at them or how embarrassed our mothers make us, we continue to be on their side. They can yell at us, criticize us or even spend over $15,000 on plastic surgery in attempt to look like our identical twin and we will still love ‘em anyway. Wait, that last one has never happened to you?
Okay, maybe your mother hasn’t gone to the extreme like Jane Cunliffe’s mom, Janet, who believes that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Sure, your mother hasn’t spent thousands of dollars to change her nose, lips, breasts, hair and clothes, only to be mistaken as your younger sister. That was a bad example, but I’m sure she’s done something embarrassing that you’ve forgiven her for.
Nothing comes to mind? Well, I have ten “I-could-kill-you-I’m-so-embarrassed” moments below. Let me refresh your memory for you. If I forgot anything, please leave it in the comments, I like to know I’m not alone.
Moms are embarrassing when they…
1. Drive you to school in their pajamas.
2. Dress like you. Juicy sweatsuits and belly shirts aren’t PTA appropriate!
3. Pull a Dina Lohan and gets all stage-mom on you.
4. Flirt with your friend’s fathers. Or your friends…
5. Lecture or yell at your friends.
6. Still lick their thumbs to wipe something off your face. For the last time, its a freckle and I’m 22 years old!
7. Try to set you up with anything with a penis.
8. Make awkward sexual jokes.
9. Wear Mom jeans. Enough said.
10. Use words like “underpants” in public.