Post courtesy of out friends at StyleBakery.com. For more awesome fashion, style and beauty news, check them out!]
For a quick style update, add a bangle or two. Or three. Or four. These versatile pieces can be stacked, mixed, and worn with anything!
If you’re wearing a solitary bangle, make sure it contrasts somewhat in color and texture to the rest of your outfit. For example, pair a beige wooden bangle with a pink and white floral dress.
If you’re wearing several bangles, make sure they contrast with each other. A set of metallic bangles that come together can look hot, but when trying to create your own mix, avoid picking bracelets that look the same. Mix square shaped with round, wood with metal, neon with black, prints with solids, etc.
Here are 10 bangle bracelets that will brighten your look this summer and add a pop to any outfit:
1. A basic metallic bangle is a wardrobe staple, and this Arden B Twist Bangle ($14) is perfect for glamming up an all-black nighttime outfit or brightly colored dress.
2. A wooden bangle, like this Rachel Leigh Wide Dark Wood Pyramid Bangle ($35 at Chickdowntown.com), is great for mixing with metallics and thinner pieces.
3. This CC Skye Black Woven Leather Crust Button bangle ($96 at Bluefly) will add edge and toughen up an outfit. Pair it with a floral dress or feminine blouse to maximize the effect.
4. A snakeskin bracelet will also bring a tough element to an outfit. This Ted Rossi Large Python Bangle ($118 at Singer22) is hot, but you can pick up faux snakeskin pieces on the cheap at fast fashion stores like H&M and Charlotte Russe as well.
5. The Arden B Rhinestone Studded Bangle ($18) is another option for adding some glam and shine to your look.
6. A few solid, bright bangles are great to have around – you can stack ‘em on to add color to a look without going too crazy. These Betsey Johnson Enamel & Pearl Bangles ($38/each at Nordstrom) are basic with a unique twist.
7. Bright, printed bangles can also make your look pop. These Kate Spade ‘idiom’ Medium Enamel Bangles ($78/each at Nordstrom) are the perfect summer accessories – fun, eyecatching and stylish!
8. Black and white is a no-fail color combo. Pair this Banana Republic Checkered Hinge Bangle ($19.99) with an all-black or all-white ensemble for a retro-cool look.
9. Embellished pieces are hot this year – sandals, t-shirts, belts, etc. Work this trend into your wardrobe with an Erickson Beamon Embellished Bone Bangle ($560 at Net-A-Porter).
10. The whole safari thing is still hot right now as well, so pop on this zebra print Kate Spade House of A Different Color Idiom Bangle ($98) to give your look a wild touch.