Vote For Brad Pitt!
It’s official. I’m moving to New Orleans.
No, not because I love flashing my boobs for beads (it might be my favorite pastime, but I can do that right here in Ann Arbor) or eating beignets for every meal (Ok, maybe that’s part of it). I’m packing my things and hitting the road because rumor has it Brad Pitt might be running for Mayor.
Can I get a “hell yes!!”?
I didn’t think we could get a politician much hotter than the presidente, but it looks like the impossible is indeed possible. But Mayor-to-be Pitt is more than just a really freaking gorgeous face; he’d do wonders for the city of New Orleans. He’s already created a non-profit organization to help rebuild and his being mayor could do so much more.
1. He would Increase the population of New Orleans: One of the biggest problems facing New Orleans right now is the loss of population post Hurricane Katrina. What’s the best way to get people to come back (or come at all)? A hot mayor. I’m in, and I know about 10,000 other girls who’d be right behind me.
2. He would increase interest in politics: Do I watch political press conferences now? No. I’m too busy watching The Real World Cancun. Would I watch political press conferences if Brad Pitt was holding them? Three words: def.i.nitely.
3. City-Wide Unity: If anyone can pull a city together, it’s Brad Pitt. Especially with a policy of legalizing gay marriage and marijuana.
4. He would bring the attention back to the city: It’s been 4 years since Katrina and most of America has turned its attention to more current issues. But New Orleans is still suffering. If Pitt were running the show (or just walking around town without a shirt on….), the paparazzi/news/media would follow him and we’d all be reminded of what we can do to help the struggling city.
5. He would look hot behind a big, mahogany desk: What? That’s not a good enough reason?
P.S. Brad, I know my way around an office and I’m ready and available to be your Chief of Sex Staff