It’s Daylight Saving Time!
In all our pre-Halloween excitement, we almost forgot that November 1 is also important: it’s the date daylight saving time ends. Fun fact: technically, “saving” isn’t supposed to be plural. I know—my mind is also blown.
Anyway, at 2 AM tomorrow, Americans will get an extra hour to spend however they want. While some sites have advice on the best things to do with that extra hour, we’re going to try something a little different. Here are CollegeCandy’s Ten Worst Ways to Spend Sixty Minutes on November 1:
1. Making out with the guy in a gorilla costume. You’ll still probably be celebrating Halloween at 2 AM on November 1, after all, and you don’t want to waste that precious extra time macking on some hairy beast. Or a guy in a gorilla costume.
2. Furiously Tide Pen-ing your white angel costume after some jackass spills Jack and Coke all over it.
3. Listening to your best friend and her boyfriend bicker about the hot dude dressed as Batman who’s been checking her out all night.
4. Watching Youtube videos of a cat playing a piano at a party that’s just not going very well.
5. Taking a trip to the emergency room after an unfortunate pumpkin-carving incident.
6. Texting your ex to ask if he wants a trick or a treat. Desperation on Halloween is still desperation.
7. Taking “adorable” pictures of yourself to post on Facebook.
8. Spewing up pumpkin-flavored ale and candy corn after binging a little too enthusiastically.
9. Apologizing to your host for doing a Number 8 all over his couch.
10. Sleeping. Come on, it’s Halloween—you can find something better to do than that!