Weekly Wrap Up: It’s Almost March?
Is anyone else slightly concerned March is nipping at our ankle booties? I can’t believe February has gone by so fast. It seems like only yesterday I was crying into a heart shaped tray of chocolates and shopping for cats online. (OK, so maybe I was…)
I’m sad to see February go (although quite happy to see Spring Break on the horizon!), especially considering the last action packed week filled with Olympic sports, a Tiger Woods apology, and absurd Chris Brown statements.
Did anyone else feel like it took especially long for this week to putter out? I did, but maybe it had a little something with my sinuses (ew, I know). Things are a whole lot different when you’re nursing a stuffy nose in college. Somehow, sick days just aren’t as fun as they used to be.
Luckily, with much sleep, tea and a serious Mad Men marathon, I’m feeling better already… and just in time for this weekend’s festivities. But before we get too excited to jump back into the world where sneezing is at a minimum (thank goodness) let’s focus on a week that was:
- (Sad face) Fashion Week has come to a runway strutting close. We looked back on the five biggest trends that took over the catwalk.
- Although Fashion Week has ended, however, the Olympics (and my lack of production) has not. Which has allowed us to ponder over a few ‘sports related’ arguments pertaining to The Games. Namely, are those men on ice, sporting plunging neckline v-necks, really athletes?
- If you’ve had an embarrassing moment inserted into your agenda lately, you must read up on this. I promise, it will make you feel better.
- Apartment hunting can be a shot in the dark sometimes; put some light on the subject.
- Remember those extremely massive, bulky, and leather infested shoes you used to wear (and always made you trip) in grade school? They’re back for round two.
- We wondered and (are still wondering) if the ‘I was drunk’ card can still be played to forgive and forget?
It is Friday, now time to sit down and relax and ad some quality (and guilt free) products to your bookmark tab.