Weekly Wrap Up: Where Did June Go!?
Seriously, can you believe it it’s July?! I know, I’m freaking out too. Before we know it, August will come and we’ll all be dragging our butts and our Yaffa Blocks back to school. But fear not, the holiday weekend is here! I don’t know about the rest of you women, but I know I’ll be spending the next 3 days lounging by the pool with a margarita (or two) and a big, juicy hot dog (or three).
But before I start slathering on the sunscreen and packing on the pounds, let’s review the week that was:
- Screw Hollywood and its ageism. These Hollywood Starlets get seriously better with age.
- Ugh all those high school seniors, time to grow up! What’s the deal with having multiple valedictorians?! So unfair.
- Had a bad roommate? Try living with your boyfriend’s MOM. Yeah to be honest, I would just GTFO.
- “Oh, I only eat a salad for dinner and I run everyday!” Seriously? You think your man friends really want to hear that? Get real!
- Some of us are literally melting under the hot sun and still want to look cute. What’s the best way to beat the summer heat?
- Ahhh, teenage celebs. So young and so full of life. And…really, really stupid. Sometimes they should just shut up.
- Eclipse is out and Kristen Stewart is still awkward. What is the obsession with this franchise?!
- Speaking of Twilight, which side are you really on? (For the record, I’m on Team Jacob. It’s all abs for me, baby.)
- Interning in D.C and want to know where are all the hot spots? Duh, we got you covered.
- I love to get manis and pedis but I am running out of moolah trying to work and cover my living expenses. That’s why I just get the perfect manicure AT HOME!