• This is why cradle robbing doesn’t work
• Sooo the Olsens share a brain. Obvi.
• OMG…models eat WHAT!?!?
• Apparently college students are trading in their laptops for iPads?
• J. Lo’s most outrageous outfits
• Chris Brown needs to sit down and shut up
• Does exercise really boost your metabolism?
• Drew Barrymore looks so normal in this photo
• The most honest hahalarious horoscopes ever
• I can’t believe he asked me to go down on him
• Guess who was named the top movie couple of all time
• Donald Trump continues his ride on the crazy train
• The Rugrats pilot episode is now online
• How will the new abortion law impact YOU
• 5 quick and easy detox tips for spring
I need the perspective of a man. Please help. My boyfriend and I have in a LDR for the past year because he’s studying abroad. Four months ago, I broke up with him for stupid reasons and I thought he would never take me back so I got drunk out of my mind and ended up hooking up with his best friend.
You might have noticed that I was absent last week. With SXSW going on over Spring Break here in Austin, I was too busy running around town from show to show to write. But never fear! It was all for a good cause, because now I have even more bands to show you!
You know what ‘winning’ is? Clicking on a link about Charlie Sheen’s newest “goddess” as a means of procrastination only to discover…That can’t be her? Is it her? Yup.
I know Goddess #3.
I think bronzer is one makeup item every girl needs. When used properly, it instantly brightens your complexion, makes you look awake, and gives you a healthy glow. Unfortunately, bronzer is one of those products that many people over-do and end up looking like an Oompa Loompa. Another downside to bronzer is that it’s a summer product that quickly melts off. In the hot months, your makeup is susceptible to run and streak, even if you shop high-end.
Like any college girl, the only thing I could think about upon graduating was how I wouldn’t be able to wear sweatpants to buy Arizona Green Tea at the gas station at 2 P.M. on a Tuesday afternoon. I knew I was going to miss spending entire days sprawled out on my futon, watching Grey’s Anatomy re-runs and ordering Jimmy Johns for my mid-afternoon snack.
Apparently Jimmy Fallon is determined to have the set of Saved by the Bell reunited on his show. And he just got one step closer because Elizabeth Berkley, who played Jesse, along with Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, and Dennis Haskins, has agreed to participate if such a reunion were to take place.
These may not be quite as heady times as those were. But the tech industry is still where most of the available jobs are. This becomes important as we are coming out of a Great Recession. So here are six reasons to consider getting a job in tech (even if you’re not a techie).
Whitney Port is definitely my favorite blonde fashionista to come from The Hills (sorry, LC!) I’ve always admired her mix of boho, preppy, vintage, and contemporary pieces. She’s trendy, but still very much true to herself.
• Why I don’t trust women who can’t make female friends
• 12 lightening fast celebrity rebounds
• This baby has an iPad and you don’t
• 6 undeniable universal laws
• A nice, easy spring outfit
• So men used to have prickly penises?!
• Don’t sweat the small stuff
• How to mix neutrals
At almost any given time of day, you can turn on the TV and find a show about cake on. Whether it’s Cupcake Wars, Ace of Cakes, D.C. Cupcakes or Cake Boss, all these cake-themed shows only add to our society’s reputation of being obsessed with food. The internet is just another outlet to fuel this obsession.
• Um…all those people who said Chris Brown was sorry…YOU WERE WRONG
• The best (more ridic) Yahoo Answers ever!
• So this rock star is claiming to have been abducted by aliens
• Saved by the Bell reunion might actually be happening
• 7 ways to say “I’m sorry”
• How social media is changing casual sex
• And this will make you say WTF
• Well Lifetime has outdone themselves with stupid movies now
10 reasons to stay on campus for the summer
The Kiss – probably one of the most popular posters for college guys. I’m referring to the picture, taken by Tanya Chalkin, of two girls, lying in bed in their underwear, kissing. This picture, which is said to represent the freedom and experimentation during college, is one big, fat lie.