• Kristen Stewart defends Twilight
• The craziest deaths caused by social media
• Watch an exclusive clip from Bridesmaids
• Guess who is performing live at the MTV OMAs
• 10 reasons I don’t want to be Kate Middleton
• 6 Maxi dresses under $30
• My top ten songs for a yearning heart
In honor of Earth Day, we recently held a contest asking you, our earth friendly readers, to share your tips for going green. We were shocked by all the amazing ideas you ladies shared with us so we thought we’d reduce, reuse and recycle them into a handy list for everyone to use.
I’m graduating in less than a month. And even though that means I have some pretty great things to look forward to it also means that I’m leaving behind a pretty good life and some pretty good friends. And that’s the reason I’ve been sporadically crying for weeks a little bit upsetting. So instead I’m going to try to look on the bright side. I’m graduating. There will be a celebration. There will be a party. And that means there will be gifts.
• Do you have your own stash of condoms?
• 10 things women never want to hear on the first date
• The most horrific facial hair you’ll ever see
• Remind me again why everyone cares about the royal wedding
• Fingers crossed that this teen star doesn’t go down the Disney path
• Is this Hollywood’s cutest kid?
• Great…now I have to hate Joey Lawrence
Most of our articles here on CollegeCandy tend to focus on the lighter aspects of college: the hook ups, partying down, partying up, beer, and, of course, actually attending classes (which we all somehow manage to do…it’s a miracle). But the truth is our writers and readers have dealt with some very serious stuff throughout their college careers.
All that glitters is not gold… sometimes it’s silver instead! And I’m not just talking jewelery, ladies. This spring designers have metallics out in full force, from accessories to basics, serving as inspiration for your wardrobe.
Insulting, demeaning, and generally all around distasteful.That’s how I would describe the interview PopEater discusses in one of their latest posts. Sound familiar to you? Because it does to me. Change the name and I’d totally believe that interview was with Charlie Sheen. It seems like Pettyfer has taken a page out of the winning man’s handbook. Except there’s just one problem…
[Life after college is hard. Like really hard. But it's not so hard that you should curl up in a bal…
So there’s a lot of things that come to my mind when I think about graduation. There’s the week of senior festivities that takes place before, and the long, relaxing summer that takes place after. There’s caps and gowns and diplomas and awards and speeches. Lots of speeches.
Okay, ladies, so here’s the deal. On Friday, Facebook will become owner of the publishing rights of all your private photos, which means they could do whatever they want with them. But you can prevent this. And it will only take a few moments of you time.
Since the weather has been less than ideal this week (read: rain and/or snow at ALL TIMES), I decided I need to find a bag that truly channeled spring. Even if the weather outside is frightful, a happy purse will help improve my mood and keep my chin up.
• Can friends with benefits ever, really work?
• And someone just took the wedding mania to a whole new level
• Well, this is a weird music collaborations
• Guess which Jersey Shore star is preggers
• Would you rock hoof shoes?!
• MTV kinda chose a random host for the movie awards
• What if you lived at Ikea?
Does it even need to be said that Rihanna inspired my column this week? “S&M” is one of my favorite songs of the year. It’s bold. It’s catchy. It’s a booty shaker. And I really appreciate that a mainstream female pop artist is singing lyrics that are unapologetically sexual and straightforward.