Infographics make things easy for us. That’s why we love them. OkTrends, a site that gathers data from profiles on the dating site OkCupid, has created a merger of two things everyone loves — sex and infographics. This set of charts covers everything from how many times a week students expect to have sex based on their tuition to how often Twitter users masturbate. Oh, and some vegetarian-friendly sex slang is in there somewhere. That’s something we can get down to/spend half an hour scrolling through.
Here’s what we learned:
1. Exercise has something to do with how easily you orgasm. This one compares the difficulty a woman has achieving an orgasm based on whether or not she likes to exercise. From the results, it looks like you better suck it up and start enjoying that morning run, ladies.
2. People who like grammar also like rough sex. OkCupid pulled words from users profiles and came up with the following conclusions. People who like rough sex are into grammar, piercings, and anime. And people who like gentle sex? Boating, gardening, and England. Not sure about those, but if it’s in an infographic, it must be true.
3. Carnivores aren’t as into oral sex. Totally random, but fun fact. Vegetarians are way more into it. It must be the general lack of protein.
4. Twitter Addicts Are Lonelier. Twitter addicts, beware. These charts question, respectively, how long relationships last and the odds of masturbating today for people who use Twitter every day vs. everyone else. Looks like all those tweets are getting in the way of actual social interaction and causing a pandemic of sexually repressed loners…#sad
5. Most Women Deny Masturbating. This one is divided up by gender and religion. Not surprisingly, the females are much quicker to deny ever getting dirty with themselves. The lowest in denial are Christian men — way to tell the truth, boys.
6. Curvy Women Have the Most Self-Confidence in Bed. By far the best chart in the game, due to the fact that it’s interactive and really fun to play with. There’s a lot going on here, but basically it tells us that (self-proclaimed) curvy women have the most confidence and sex drive throughout their entire lives, while everyone else peaks in their 20s and really has nothing to look forward to after that. Cheers, curvy ladies.
7. The most you pay for college, the more you have sex. Though I’m pretty sure college kids are horny across the board, apparently the more they pay (or the more their dad pays…) the more they want to get it on.
And the last greatest thing about this–mo goats mo problems. Don’t get it? Check out the full chart listing for yourself over at OkCupid