Ordinarily when we think about sex we instantly flash back to our most recent lovefest with our boyfriends. Chances are it was a hot, steamy session filled with excitement and overflowing with passion. There are those few times, though, that we have our hesitations when we’re about to take it to that next level, especially with a new guy. So what are we so afraid of? We all have our fears when it comes to sex, and more times than not, those fears aren’t without merit. I’ll share with you a few of my own fears, counting down from the not-so-bad to the absolute scariest.
7. My self confidence is low today: what if he can tell?
6. What if we share an awkward moment (like queefing!) that kills the mood?
5. What if I don’t climax?
4. What if he doesn’t reach the big O?
3. What if the condom breaks?
2. What if I get pregnant?
1. What if this happens? Seriously — gah! — I don’t even know what I’d do.
We’ve all got ‘em, so what are your own fears? Share them with me in the comments below!