Are You a Creepy Fan?
We’ve all got our favorite movie stars and music artists that we’d love to meet and get drinks with and talk about life and how they make their hair so pretty. And these famous celebs are usually flattered by the support pouring in from their fans.
But there always comes a point in time where fans might take things a bit too far. Recently, Frank Lero of My Chemical Romance lashed out against fans (or stalkers) that were following his kids around, snapping pics of them, and posting them online.
How would you know if you were a creepy fan or not? Here are 5 signs that your admiration might be borderline sketchy:
1. You’re nearing hyperventilation anytime you see [insert your favorite celeb's name] on screen. If you ever saw your fave celeb in person, you would die of an excitement heart attack. Literally.
2. You have permanently marked up your body with a movie reference….and defended that choice to everyone who told you that it was a huge mistake. (Yes, I’m talking to you, girl from my freshman year English class who got Harry Potter’s face on her back.)
3. You have physically morphed into a clone of your favorite star. You can’t remember what you used to look like or wear or even sound like.
4. You have a shrine of your fave celeb that you worship each night before you go to bed. It involves candles and photos and some amateur black magic.
5. You post Youtube vids of yourself professing your love for your fave celebrity. And actually wait for a response.
6. You’re included in the slideshow below: