Men Are Dirty
July 28, 2011 4:30 pm Posted in Entertainment
And I don’t mean dirty in a good way. I mean gross, like they don’t wash things. And I’m not just making this up because I know a few dirty boys. Clorox did a study and found the proof.
Here’s a few reasons why men are disgusting:
1. They wear dirty underwear. This is one that Clorox just came out with. Come on guys, I’m not gonna say I won’t wear a shirt a few times before I wash it. But underwear?
2. They don’t wear socks. This might just be from personal experience with my mom constantly having to buy my brother those little balls you put in shoes to make them stop smelling so horrible, but I’m pretty sure my brother is not the only one.
3. It’s a mystery how often they shower. Some of them may shower a lot, but you can’t really ever tell. For girls, our hair gets nasty and it’s really obvious when we skip a shower. With guys, however, they could go a week and the only indication would be the smell. And I would guess that some of them do.
4. They don’t wash their sheets. This is another one that Clorox recently pointed out. I don’t even want to know what goes on in your beds, guys. And you can’t even throw the sheets in the laundry a little more often? It really doesn’t take that much effort.
5. They never clip their toenails. You know you’ve seen it. You look down at a guy’s foot and his toenails are like, three inches past his toe. And yellow. Sick.
6. They never clean the bathroom. They may have less hair to shed all over the place than girls, but that doesn’t mean they can ignore their bathroom duties. Get some Scrubbing Bubbles, they make it kind of fun. Promise.
Any reasons guys are gross that I missed?