10 Craziest Moments in Real Housewives History
Andy Cohen, you evil genius. The Real Housewives series has captivated many viewers not for the wholesome family values they think they’re teaching America (Manzo’s aside), but for how bat sh*t crazy these females and their respective husbands are. Obviously every episode is a journey to the psych ward (why else would we watch?), but here are 10 of their craziest shining moments…
10. Teresa’s Table Flip: I mean, need I say more? So much for being a classy broad!
9. Kelly’s Gone Crazy: Let’s face it, that whole vacation made Shutter Island look like a 5 star resort. But Kelly and her jelly beans and psycho-bable will forever define that season. That, and Alex’s hives.
8. Kim Zolaick’s Song: “Dear God, please keep my wig on!”
7. Money Can’t Buy You Class: Countess LuAnn aka “the next Barry Manilow” (according to her and her producer…yikes).
6. Tamra’s Eyebrows: That girl is crazy but her eyebrows are even crazier. Will she ever be able to move them? Find out next season.
5. Cedric’s Is A Pathological Liar: Were you born to a prostitute? Do you know that your shirt is so tight it looks like it’s from Baby Gap? The mystery will unfold this season.
4. Romana Singer: Alien eyes and pinot grigio.
3. Danielle Staub: Her entire existence.
2. Russel Armstong’s Suicide. So sad, so crazy.