10 Most Important Things We Weren’t Taught in High School
How many times in high school while some boring teacher rambled on and on about something pointless did you stop and think to yourself, “I AM NEVER GOING TO USE THIS IN REAL LIFE!”? Because I know I did.
Things we learned in high school that we never use (unless you’re a mathematician or history museum tour guide):
1. What numbers are prime and what numbers are not prime
2. The many uses of symbolism are found in The Great Gatsby
3. What year Lewis and Clark started their expedition in America
4. The atomic symbol for potassium
5. How to solve a quadratic equation
I swear that I used to know all the answers to these less-than-exciting topics, but over the years, that knowledge went out the window. Sometimes I wish that we had been taught more useful things like how to survive your first year of college or how to change a tire (still don’t know how to do this). Luckily, we here at CollegeCandy have found a list of The 10 Most Important Things They Didn’t Teach Us In High School. Enjoy!