Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake [Intro to Cooking]
If there’s anything worse than the guilt of indulgence, it’s the annoyance of not having anything to indulge in! All you want is some TLC from a chocolatey treat, but your pantry and fridge do not have all that you desire – typical, right? Well step away from your car (getting ready to go to the nearest Dairy Queen, I’m sure) and put your faith in the hands of College Candy! We’ve got it all covered.
If you have any basic baking necessities around the house (think flour, eggs, and sugar), then you can make this treat. Even if you have to go out and buy them, this is still dessert on a budget! Cake without the “eat ALL the cake” feeling and price!
- Your mug of choice
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon of softened butter
- 3-4 Tablespoons of chocolate chips
How to make it:
- Crack an egg into your mug (simple from the start, right?)
- Add 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Pour in 1/3 cup of flour and include a tablespoon of softened butter
- Top it off with 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate chips (mini or otherwise, we don’t judge!)
- Mix the cake together with a spoon
- Pop it into the microwave for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until the top center of the cake sets.
- Serve with or without ice cream, and enjoy!