5 Reasons You Should Be a College Candy Fall Intern
It’s that time of year again. We’ve flipped the calendar to August (do people actually still do that?) and we have to start thinking about the next semester. New boys, new parties, the same friends and oh yeah, classes are just around the corner. Well, why not add “internship” to that list? And more specifically one right here in the wonderful world of CollegeCandy? It’s basically like Candy Land, but better.
I know, I know you have a lot of sleeping in planned or like assignments due, but I can promise you that a CC internship is definitely worth your time. You won’t be running errands or sorting through mail here, no b*tch work for you! So now that that’s out of the way, why else would you absolutely love interning here?
1. You’ll have the best bosses. When someone asks if you like your boss or if you’re sad to leave your internship, you basically have to say “yes” right? Even if you kind of hate it, it’s a little awkward to admit professionally. Well, you’ll never have to lie about just how awesome your CollegeCandy bosses are. I kind of tell everyone I meet how much I love the people at CC. They’re funny, fun and always appreciative of just how hard you work.
2. You’ll always have fun. Every week I look forward to the days I intern. If you knew how much I hate waking up, you would understand how surprising that is. It’s never a dull day or a boring assignment. If you enjoy looking at pictures of cute pets, hot men and funny videos, you’ll fit right in. Plus, Alex and Jenny are always more than excited to listen to any story ideas. Sex, sororities, television, Ryan Lotche: CC is all ears! [Editor Alex's Note: Especially regarding Ryan Lochte]
3. Anonymous (and encouraged) Tweeting! I’m always being told that employers will be stalking my Twitter for one unfortunate social media misstep. I don’t know about you, but the craziest things always happen to me while I’m at school. I also can never shout it from the rooftops (via the Internet) because then I’ll apparently never get hired, ever. If you’d like to share your fabulously wild night with the world, fell free with a completely nameless Tweet!
4. You can intern during the school year. Everyone thinks that you can only intern during the summer time. Lies! It’s completely possible (and fun) to have an internship during the school semester. Plus, it’ll be super impressive to employers that you can juggle a full course load and an internship? You go-getter, you.
5. You don’t have to be in NYC. CC loves everyone, not just people that are living in New York metro area. A lot of people happen to go to school outside of NYC and we’re not snobs here! So, whether you’re right here in the Big Apple or all the way in Seattle, you can score the best internship ever: all via telecommuting.
If you’re ready to join the family (and seriously, you should), apply right here!