We Bought These Nicki Minaj Tank Tops [Sugar Binge]
Harvard State is having an amazing sale! $8 for these bitchin’ “Yale, You A Stupid Hoe” tank tops. You bet your booty that Editor Alex and I jumped on these hot potatoes in a heart beat. Damn, we didn’t know you had swagger like that, Harvard State.
• TV Equals has created a sweet infographic illustrating the disparity of racial diversity on television. While things are much better than they were before there is still a huge amount of work to be done. With half of the American population non-white, it’s about time we start seeing more diverse casting.
“While only 15% of series have no minorities in their main cast (F), 60% of those series happen to be on CBS & 20% on CW. This is a puzzling coincidence since both networks belong to the same corporation.On the opposite end of the spectrum, we find that 19% of series have more than two minorities in their main cast (A). It is also worth noting that 50% of those series air on NBC, followed by ABC with 36% of A Level series.However, with a whopping 46% of shows in the (C) category, it is clear from the data that for most networks, racial diversity often means having just one token minority. Once again, CBS and CW find themselves in the lead in that category with 29% and 19% respectively of their shows.”
• When you subtract Kristen Stewart, Bella Swan actually dresses pretty cute. Here’s how to get that Bella Swan-gger.
• This new trailer for The Heat with Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock actually looks pretty funny.
• Liz Lemon is getting married. Woop! So is Leslie Knope. Holla at our happy, well-adjusted, television role models.
• Lindsay Lohan was shocked to find out she had a secret half sister by her father Michael Lohan while on Good Morning America. That’s so weird because like the whole rest of us 7 billion people totally knew!
“I didn’t even hear that, so thanks for the news. I don’t pay attention to any of it. I can’t. I don’t really want to get into that because I want to stay on the positive side of things.”
• Kellan Lutz wrestled a chimpanzee. I don’t know WTF that means.