Ke$ha made a bra out of human teeth from her fans, although I don’t know if her fans count as “humans.” She said,”I asked for them to send me their teeth and I got, like, over 1000 human teeth. I made it into a bra top, and a headdress, and earrings, and necklaces. I’ve worn it out!” Miss Ke$h, has been getting a lot of press lately, aside from boning ghosts, The Atlantic has declared Ke$ha 2012’s answer to the Feminine Mystique. They provide a loosey-goosey rationalization that butter could cut through, but I am willing to believe that Ke$ha keeps it real most of the time, which is all feminism can ask of anyone.
• It turns out guys are just as insecure and troubled about their body image as girls are. Bummer, so not the point of feminism.
• Fiona Apple cancels her tour due to her dog’s passing. Bummer.
• Russell Brand invites members of the notoriously homophobic Westboro Church onto his show and confronts them with some gay fellows. Trolling = Peace ????
• Cameron Diaz thinks women want to be objectified lololololol.
“I think every woman does want to be objectified. There’s a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it’s healthy.”
• This Chinese grandpa is sexcellently modeling teen girl’s clothing. Mmm, them legs.
“He’s thin. He’s got style. He’s 72 years old. Liu Xianping has become an international sensation after his granddaughter decided her would make the perfect model for her ladies clothing shop.”
[Lead Image Via. Just Jared]