Ke$ha, the 21st century’s answer to a movie theater’s sticky floor (I kid, I kid.), had some interesting things to say about feminism and getting sloshed. She said, “If men can talk about drinking in every awesome rock ‘n’ roll song and every awesome rap song, why can’t a woman? Just because I drink doesn’t mean I’m a drunk. Just because I have sex, and I’m not embarrassed doesn’t mean I’m a whore. If men can do it, why can’t a woman do it? I really feel one of my main reasons for being on this earth is to level out the playing field just a little bit.”
Girl has a point. I can’t hate on this. There is a double standard when it comes to hard partying. Girls are painted as irresponsible sluts, while men are sexy bad boys, frat guys, or just dudes. I mean no one wants to hear a rock n roll song about a casual date at the local organic coffee shop and a scone at the bookstore afterward. If “sex, drugs and rock n roll,” is a modern proverb then women shouldn’t excluded from that are criticized for embodying those traits when so many men have been praised. Damn, Ke$ha, brush them shoulders off.
• Aw, someone is defending Lindsay Lohan after the whole Liz & Dick mess. This might turn into another, “Leave Britney Alone,” situation.
• For any of you who are obsessed with the U.K. series Misfits, there may be a movie, that may have old characters. Doesn’t sound like Nathan though.
• Speaking of LiLo, she wants her own sitcom.Y’all know you would watch it. Don’t front. Also, why is she talking to hot mess Charlie Sheen? Radar reports:
Lindsay has asked her manager and agent to look into getting her her own television sitcom,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. ”Lindsay feels that the small screen would be a great way for her to revitalize her acting career and that a comedy would be the best bet. Lindsay feels most comfortable doing comedy and it was Charlie Sheen that told her she should do it. Charlie told Lindsay that it was an easy way to make very good money and help her to get her movie career back on track. Lindsay is loving the idea of having her own sitcom and would love to play someone in a story based on her crazy life.”
I’d love to watch a show based on Lindsay Lohan’s life, except if LiLo presented her own life Dina Lohan would look sane, Lindsay would never tell a lie and Samantha Ronson probably wouldn’t co-star in it. So, you know, yeah . . .
• Tia Mowry [half of Sister Sister] and Tori Spelling will be staring in an ABC Family original movie called: The Mistle-Tones. Yes, it is IRL.
• Chris Brown went on a crazy Twitter tirade. Ugh. No commentary on this. We’ll let his comments speak for themselves.
Chris joked on twitter: ‘I look old as f**k! I’m only 23.’
Comedian Jenny Johnson replied: ‘I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person. RT.’
Chris answered: ‘Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE. (sic)’
Jenny replied: ‘Your mom must be so proud of you,’ to which Chris retaliated: ‘mom says hello… She told me not to ***** in ur mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina. (sic)’
Chris said: ‘Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????’
He can’t even put on airs, he can’t even maintain a deceptively nice facade. He is so sick. It’s terrible. So . . . we put a picture of him cuddling with a dog in this hideous collie frame. We’re not making light of the situation, we’re just emphasizing that this is the person Chris Brown would like you to believe he is.
[Image Via. WhyFame]