$55K For This Olsen Twin’s Backpack [Sugar Binge]
Would you pay $55K, you know more than your college tuition, for this Mary-Kate Olsen backpack made of crocodile and decorated with prescription pills? Normally, you would want to keep your drugs hidden inside your backpack, but I suppose when you can afford something as stupid as this for such an inflated price the world grants you many privileges us normal folk shall never receive. How much would you pay for this? $10? $100? $50? After all, you can’t put a price on the alligator’s life that was taken away for a mediocre craft project – can you?
• Tumblr got hacked today. That shiz was scary.
• All of Linsday Lohan’s bank accounts have been seized by the IRS. Yikes.
• Katy Perry says she isn’t a feminist, but does she even know what a feminist is? She said:
“I am not a feminist, but I do believe in the strength of women.”
• Well believing women are strong ain’t worth a damn thing if we earn 33% less than our male counterparts, don’t have a say in reproductive rights and get slut-shamed on the regular. Yeah, we’re strong ’cause we can deal with all that shit, but um, wouldn’t it be nice to not have to?
• This teaser for Beyonce’s new HBO documentary is . . . RAW. REAL. REVEALED.