First Look At Emma Watson’s “The Bling Ring” [Sugar Binge]
Emma Watson is starring in the Sofia Coppola film, “The Bling Ring.” The movie is based on those pesky Hollywood robberies from a few years back. Remember when all those teenagers were targeting celebrity homes just to burglarize them? The teens robbed around 50 homes and snagged around $3 million in cash and belongings. This movie is either going to awesome or ironically awesome – either way, I am totally down.
• How to be fabulous . . . it don’t cost a dime, honey.
• Lea Michele thinks her boobies are “prize winners.”
• Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend Karrueche Train is joining him on tour . . . things are going to pop off.
• How a school’s “Modesty Club” became a vehicle for slut shaming.
“A 15-year-old girl from California named Saige Hatch started a Modesty Club at her school because she wanted to dress conservatively, and it grew to an international sensation. Fair enough. But here’s what we have a slight issue with: Saige and her brother, who founded a “No Cussing” club, are implying that anyone dresses in a way that they don’t consider modest simply doesn’t respect herself.”
• Check out this video of Moses and Santa engaging it what can only be described as an, “epic rap battle of biblical proportions.”