The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip You’ll Ever Make [Intro to Cooking]
Tis’ the season…. For unannounced house guests, ugly sweater parties, and getting festive drunk! Barely leaving any time at all to whip up a side dish to bring to the party. This delicious dip only takes about 20 minutes to prepare, and could not be any simpler to execute. I’ve already made it twice this week, and in both cases, I went home with a bowl scraped clean.
- 3 packs of cream cheese, brought to room temp
- 1 pack of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can of quartered artichokes, drained
- 1 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. black pepper
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: Appetizer for 8-10
- Combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, 1/2 c. shredded cheese, and seasonings in a glass or ceramic baking dish. 8′ x 8′ or 10′ x 10′ would work, I used an oval baking dish.
- Bake in a 450F oven for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven. After using the back of a spoon to smooth out the top of the dip, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 c. parmesan cheese on top of the dip, evenly covering the top.
- Place under broiler for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese melts and is beginning to brown.