If you’re in the market for a new winter jacket this season, stay clear of your typical black, grey, and white hues. Go for a bold color that will surely stand out against the white snow: Purple.
Actress Jessica Chastain recently donned a plum trench while she was in New York, and as you can tell from the picture, she definitely rocked it… And you can too (for cheaper)! All of the jackets featured below are reasonably priced, which is always good news for us fashionistas that like to keep up with the latest trends.
If you’re still unsure of whether or not you should invest in a plum coat this winter, here are some reasons why you should:
1. Purple is a hue that compliments all skin tones
2. It’s a unique color that will help you stand out
3. None of your friends will have a coat in the same color
4. Because the color is so flashy, you don’t need to accessorize with scarves and hats
5. The color can be worn in both dressed up or dressed down
So there you have it: Purple coats are an awesome trend that you should try out right now. Leave me a comment and let me know if you’re planning on incorporating this color into your outerwear wardrobe… Why or why not? Can’t wait to hear your responses.
Buy it now!