Vogue decided to do a Hurricane Sandy themed photo shoot featuring models decked out in couture amongst wreckage, hospitals and emergency services. It feels a bit in poor taste. What is exactly fashionable or even beautiful of something so terrible? It just feels a bit too bizarre and nonsensical to be truly meaningful. What do you think?
• Check out these 10 facts you may not have known about your brain’s involvement in your sex life.
“The preoptic area of the hypothalamus, which regulates mating behavior, is a little more than twice as big in men as it is in women and has twice as many cells. Medical Net says difference starts to show up when we’re about four years old.”
Interesting facts but do they really translate into different behaviors in the sexes?
• Michelle Obama has bangs. What do you think? Tina Turner?
• So, Janelle Evans from Teen Mom is pregnant again and her baby might get taken away. Yikes.
• The Spring Breakers trailer featuring Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and James Franco in the greatest role he’ll ever play, ever in the whole history of ever.
James Franco + corn rolls + the phrase ” ‘spicious’ = extremely amazing. This is exactly the kind of movie I like to watch. I am not kidding. Reckless, entitled teenagers whose carefree, drama spree will come to an end and they’ll have to deal with the consequences? Yes! Yes! Yes!
• This picture of Snoop Dogg with a french manicure will blow your mind. Is there a man more perfect? I do not think so. I do not think so.