There are rumors (again) that Rihanna could be pregnant with Rihanna’s baby. Chris Brown Tweeted, and then deleted, a T-shirt with the phrase that said, “You Are The Father,” and the caption, “LOL.” I wouldn’t make anything of this if he hadn’t deleted it immediately afterward. The picture has fueled speculation as to whether Rihanna is pregnant with Chris Brown’s baby or if Chris Brown got somebody else pregnant.
• A$ap Rocky’s album has debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 charts. It moved $139,000 units.
• James Franco was bulled in school for “being gay.” He mostly didn’t care.
“In high school these girls got mad at me and so they spread this rumor that I was having a gay relationship with one of my closest friends. And they even made up a little dance they would do in the girl’s locker room about me being gay. I still don’t know what the dance was. It wasn’t like it was anything new. And in fact, it wasn’t something that frightened me, like if people think that, it’s fine. I really don’t care.”
• A study is saying sex feels just as good without a condom. No excuses now, bb.
• India is slowly taking steps to combat its “rape problem.”
• In order to flip the bird to patriarchal gender binaries, Nepal is issuing third gender certificates to those who don’t identify as male or female. Pretty cool.
•Lena Dunham says some stupid stuff about Rihanna not being a role model because she is with Chris Brown ignoring the fact that this is typical behavior for those in abusive relationships. Because you know, it’s deeper than just choosing to be with a dickhead, just ask any of the ladies at battered woman’s shelters.
“[Being a role model] is amazing. It’s an amazing thing and it’s like, it’s a platform that you have to take seriously. Which is why sometimes it’s like I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna. Like you know, she left Barbados, she’s had this amazing career, she’s won a Grammy. … She’s talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I’m 95 years old.”
• Here is Emma Stone’s Revlon makeup commercial.