Get your feet ready for flip flop season! Okay, so maybe we still have a while to go before we pull those Havaianas out, but you can still have smooth and soft feet in the winter. I’ve always been into beauty and bath products that smell delicious, so when I came across these foot scrubs I was in heaven. This sugary foot scrub not only smells amazing, but actually works!
What you’ll need:
– 2/3 cup white sugar
– 1/3 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup baby oil (I also like coconut oil, olive oil, vitamin E oil)
– 1 tbs honey
– 1/2 tbs vanilla extract
What to do:
– Mix all the sugar together (make sure the brown sugar isn’t still packed)
– Add in the baby oil, honey, and vanilla extract
– Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a thicker sugary paste.
– If you can find coconut sugar, you can replace the white sugar. It’ll smell like a tropical island!
– Some people don’t like the sticky thickness of honey, so feel free to nix that and add in 1 tbs vanilla extract instead!
– This also makes a great gift! See the cute homemade packaging from So Lets Hang Out!
Thanks to So Lets Hang Out for the photos and great idea!
Lead Image Via Pinterest