Because we all care about what men, especially British men, think of actresses’ appearance, a reputable newspaper decided to poll their readers to determine who was the least attractive lady, like, ever. Kristen Stewart is the victor. The Times reports, “She topped a poll of British men to find the least sexy actresses – and proved to be more undesirable than Sarah Jessica Parker and Lindsay Lohan.” Runners up in Lucy Liu (?), Denis Richards (?), and Uma Thurman (?) as some of the unsexiest.
• Rihanna is teaming up with Mac Cosmetics to make even more money at your expense.
• Harlem reacts to the Harlem Shake meme and they are not pleased.
• Batwoman is about to get gay married and it’s kind of awesome.
“Batwoman artist J. H. Williams hinted that big things were in store for Wednesday’s release, saying, “Batwoman is an important character, and a socially important one that has meaning that extends well beyond the printed pages of the world she lives in, reaching out into ours possibly affecting those who encounter her story,” he wrote on his official website Tuesday.”
• Michelle Williams, not the one you care about, the one from Destiny’s Child is getting her own reality series called “My Sister’s Keeper.” She sees no irony in the title.
“Working together on my new gospel album and television series, I am excited to share with everyone a behind-the-scenes look at the inspiration and journey of recording for the album, performing, fun family times and other unforgettable experiences out together with my dear sisters,” Michelle said.
“My Sister’s Keeper” was a book and film about a girl with cancer.
• The Postal Service, not the band you care about, the U.S.P.S. is coming out with a fashion line because ……… reasons?????????