Shain Gandee was found dead yesterday. The reality star of MTV’s Buckwild was only 21 years old. Today TMZ is reporting the cause of death amongst him, his uncle and another unidentified man may have been carbon monoxide from Shain’s Ford Bronco. In a lot of ways, Shain was just a fun-loving kid who lived life to the fullest and perhaps it was that free spiritedness that made him throw caution to the wind. Though it’s sad when anyone dies, it’s always nice to remember them in their most joyous state. Although Shain wasn’t into internet stuff, these 10 GIFs show him amidst his most buckwild and thus, at his best.