8 Things I’m Excited for This Fall
Summer is swiftly coming to an end. The hot days may linger on for awhile, but there’s a new chill at night. Everyone’s going back to school and tans are beginning to fade. And with Labor Day behind us, pretty much every pool has closed. And I couldn’t be more excited! I love everything about the fall from its cooler weather to the changing of the leaves and numerous holidays. I’m so pumped for fall that I made a list of things I am looking forward to. What are you excited about?
1. Sweater Weather: This had to be the number one on my list. As much as I love the summer, she’s a fickle mistress I’m ready to part with after a few months. It’s too darn hot and humid. This song doesn’t have much to do with actual cold weather or sweaters but it’s catchy!
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte!: I’m totally one of those people whose a sucker for seasonal food. You tell me it’s only going to be around for a limited time just makes me get obsessed with it, which is the point but still it works.
3. Catching Fire: It’s taken way too long for the second Hunger Games movie to come out. I’ll never get tired of JLaw, Katniss is pretty much a BAMF, and YA love triangles are the best.
4. Wearing a scarf: Scarves are the BEST things! They’re the best accessory to change up a boring a outfit. In the fall, I become that hipster looking girl with the big glasses and giant scarf around her neck.
5. Fall TV: For TV addicts, it’s all about the fall TV premieres. I’ll watch any pilot in hopes of finding the next Breaking Bad, New Girl, or Vampire Diaries (I’m diverse in my TV watching.)
6. The second part of Justin Timberlake’s CD: After that long hiatus, Justin is giving us the gift of his voice twice in one year! He released a track listing the other day and I’m excited just to read the titles. The title of his newest single is kind of awful but I forgive him.
7. Halloween!: This will be my first post-grad Halloween but that doesn’t mean I’m ready to hang up my costume just yet. In fact, I’m sure I’ll overcompensate and go all out with an elaborate costume.
8. Fall activities: This fall I’m going to do all those fall things I’ve never done before. I’m going to pick apples, successfully carve a pumpkin, and go on a hayride. I’m going to look like the picture of an LL Bean catalog doing these things. Here’s a bucket list I quite liked.
Happy fall, y’all!