Halloween is about a little less than a month away and I don’t know about you, but I am too excited! It’s probably the best holiday for college kids, we get to all play dress up and eat tons and tons of guilt free candy. So for everyone planning a little get together this Halloween I’ve come up with a few treat you can make for you party guests!
1. Tombstone Pudding Cups- These are super easy to make and a great Halloween treat! They’re made for single servings so you don’t have to worry about serving people either!
2. Halloween Rice Krispies Treats- Who doesn’t love a Rice Krispies Treat! I personally wouldn’t make these on my own, I’d probably just buy a cookie cutter shaped like a ghost and use store bought Rice Krispies, but for those of you who enjoy making things from scratch, this is the recipe for you!
3. Halloween Cupcakes- I don’t care what you say a party isn’t a party without cupcakes! Everyone loves them, and these range from super cute to kind of creepy so take your pick, but I know for sure they are all going to be delicious!
4. Glove Goody Bag- Not only is this easy, its kinda creepy too! Probably the easiest one the make, this is literally a hospital glove full of candy, but it get the Halloween treat job done!
5. Candied Apples- A fall staple and a Halloween must! Candied apples and super hard to eat but totally worth it! You might make a bunch for a party or just a few for your close friends, but no matter what you’ll definitely want these this Halloween!
6. Halloween Jello Shots- Now these are awesome! Halloween themed and sure to be a party hit, these jello shots are creepy looking and probably super tasty! Disclaimer: Don’t put any plastic spiders or anything in the jello shots its a choking hazard!
These are sure to be great party treats! Let me know if you try any of them out! And share some of your recipes, the more the merrier!
[Lead image via Rockvilepikephotographs/Shutterstock]