True story: I’ve never really made a Christmas wish list. Maybe it’s just the winter season or something, but I never really see anything that I think “OMG I want that now!!!” But this year, things are different. I’ve had my eye on some items that I wouldn’t mind seeing under my tree! So I decided to share with y’all my very first Christmas wish list.
1. Unicorn Mug; $37 Uncommon Goods – because its freaking adorable!
2. Parka; $295 Aritzia – warm & fuzzy to keep the brrrrrrr’s at bay.
3. Creme De La Mer; $155 La Mer – pricey? yes. miracle worker? yes! Go sample some for yourself at Nordstrom!
4. Heart Flats; $240 Alice + Olivia – seriously…can these get any cuter?!
5. Leather Shoulder Bag; $425 Marc By Marc Jacobs – practical bag for everyday and night!
6. Kitty Ring; $10 Nasty Gal – cuteness over load!
7. Turquoise Stud Earrings; $38 Kate Spade – perfect for all occasions!
8. Jazzy Jubilant Luxe Effects; $8 Essie – I. Love. Sparkly. Things.
9. Grumpy Cat iPhone Case; $20 Urban Outfitters – tooooooo cute!
10. Fluffy Cupcake Shower Gel; $ 21 Philosophy – I absolutely LOVE Philosophy and their delicious smelling products.