Ladies, how many of you are familiar with Coca-Cola Freestyle? It’s that crazy cool futuristic soda machine that offers up to 100+ drink choices with a just a few taps of the screen. You’ve definitely seen these around! Well Coke is really outdoing themselves and we love them for it, because they just launched a new mobile app to make it even easier to make our favorite drink mixes on the Coca-Cola Freestyle.
Think about how you have your own personal mixes that you like to make at the soda machine (i.e. 65% Minute Mail Lemonade, 30% Sprite and 5% Fanta Orange = perfect summer drink) well now you can save that perfect mix combo on your phone and ever so quickly scan it when you visit a participating restaurant with the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. Trust us, this is a must have app for the summer! It’s honestly such a fun app and you’re promised a perfect pour of your favorite mixes every single time.
Want to know how you can enter to win an iPod Touch prizepack? Show us your #TasteFace!!
Prize Pack (valued at $500) includes:
– iPod Touch in Red
– Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for music on-the-go
– $100 American Express Gift Card so you can make your own custom mix at participating Coca-Cola Freestyle restaurants
How To Enter (IT’S SO EASY):
– First things first, download the Coca-Cola Freestyle app.
– Using the app, create a mix and then try it out at any restaurant that has a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine. (Qdoba, Noodles & Company, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Firehouse Subs, Pei Wei, Wingstop and World of Coca-Cola)
– Finally, snap a selfie and share it via twitter with #TasteFace @CollegeCandy (do not forget the hashtag or to tag us or we won’t be able to track your tweet).
*For anyone who would like to enter but doesn’t have a Coca-Cola freestyle nearby, we have created a way for you to enter too! Download the app, create a mix on the app, then share your mix via twitter with an emoji (which in this case is your #TasteFace)! Don’t forget to include the #tasteface hashtag and tag @CollegeCandy.*
This prize was provided by The Coca-Cola Company. The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this giveaway.