Rachel Green was the aspirational one of Friends. She came from a wealthy family. She had a cool job. Men loved her. She was beautiful and put together. Even when things went wrong in her life, you couldn’t help but admire her sophistication and style — and if these statements apply to you, you might be more like your childhood idol than you thought.
1. You got one dramatic haircut….
…And then suddenly it became a huge trend.
2. Your friends always come to your for fashion advice.
You just know your way around a closet. Always have.
3. All your friends’ brothers have crushes on you.
Who knows? Maybe one of them will end up being your OTL.
4. You always get the guy.
Always. And the job. And the pony. And the boat.
5. You have a hard time making friends with other women.
….Because they’re all jealous of you, most likely.
6. Your male BFF is hopelessly in love with you.
You give it a go with him but he’s just too deep in the friend zone.
7. You “struggle” to find your dream job.
Which really means you go on like, three interviews before landing it.
8. You were the most popular girl in high school.
And you were prom queen, natch.
9. Your male coworker is in love with you.
There’s a pattern here, do you sense it?
10. People always think you totally have your shit together.
Even when you 100% do not.