One of the most exciting things to look forward to every Halloween isn’t exactly the act of donning a crazy costume in itself, but rather seeing all of the outrageous costumes our favorite celebrities come up with.
When it comes to doing Halloween in Hollywood, you either go big or go home, and these celebrities definitely pulled out all the stops to celebrate the holiday. Did your favorite make the list? Check the photos out below and find out.
1. Katy Perry as a Cheeto
Katy Perry basically won Halloween and continued being an inspiration to all of us when she dressed as a giant, sad Cheeto for Kate Hudson’s annual Halloween party in 2014.
2. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert as Pinky and Lollipop
You don’t have to have seen Next Friday or Friday After Next to understand how hilarious these costumes really were.
3. Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy as Coming to America
Queen Bey and her family proved, once again, that they can do no wrong with their Coming to America-inspired costumes last year.
4. Kourtney Kardashian and family as superheroes
Squad goals forever.
5. Colton Haynes as Fiona
If you thought a costume this outrageous couldn’t be topped…
6. Colton Haynes as Ursula
…you were wrong.
7. Rihanna (and friends) as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
8. Chrissy Teigen as Guy Fieri
This video alone captures all of our thoughts on Guy Fieri.
9. Neil Patrick Harris and family as Gotham City characters
Neil Patrick Harris and his perfect family strike again as the Riddler, the Joker, Batman and Batgirl.
10. Lebron James as Prince
You know you did a good job when even the person you dressed up as approves of your costume.
11. Kim Kardashian as a skeleton
Let’s face it, she looks amazing.
12. Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit
The effort that this took is most likely why she’s the Queen of Halloween.