We are all aware of Tom Cruise's involvement with the Church of Scientology. We are also all aware of how weird that is. I bet you're not aware of just how weird it really is. Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology are both under federal investigation for human trafficking and other scandalous happenings.
To be honest, I've always been a little torn about Valentine's Day. For me it's kind of like communism; while great in theory, it almost never works in the execution. Considering last year I got two Snickers bars from my now-ex (gee, I wonder why), I don't have high hopes for Valentine's Day, but I'm not a complete Cupid-hater either.
Here at CollegeCandy we like to consider ourselves quite the fashion go-to girls. I mean, we tell you where to shop, what to buy, and how to wear it. So it’s only right that today, the first day of Mercedes Benz Fall 2011 New York Fashion Week (gah, that's a mouthful!), we offer you our two cents on what's to come.
• How to get Sofia Vergara's boob-poppin look • Winter skin rescue tips • I kinda LOVE this ring! • Jennifer Aniston talks about the last time she vommed • I wanna grow up to be this women • Total Ad placement FAILS • Do toning clothes really work?
Ladies and gentlemen, GLEE IS BACK! We’ve suffered through so many episodes that are centered around infamous guest stars, commercial themes, or certain artists that we’ve lost touch with our favorite characters a little bit. But this week, that changed.
• Yes, it is possible to love J. Biebs TOO MUCH • 8 reasons I wish I could afford Anthropologie • A week's worth of calories in one sitting • Could you date someone who had sex with a hooker • The 50 best cities for love • hahaha for recasting all movies with gnomes • Had no idea Olivia Wilde was married to an Italian prince
As if last season wasn’t epic enough, get ready for season two of MTV's hit show 'My Life as Liz' with the coolest geek you’ll ever meet— Liz Lee. Now that she’s left the nest and traveled clear to the other side of the country (Texas to NYC) to pursue her dream of going to art school, her world has completely turned upside-down.
Look out ladies, Carrie and co. may be heading to a theater near you all over again. Thought these single and fabulous girls were gone for good? Well, you thought wrong! According to our favorite celebrity insider Popeater, there are rumors of a third Sex and the City in the works.
I feel like a broken record (or more like my iPod with "Grenade" on repeat) for saying this again but yesterday's Gossip Girl was.....oh sorry, fell asleep there for a second. Yeah, it was blah. And I was bored.
This month’s Seventeen cover was completely unlike any other I’ve ever seen. You see, normally the covers include one headline about how to look CUTE!, another about how to look NATURALLY PRETTY, and one that’s included to entice scandal-seeking teens (previous examples: “The Real Deal About Porn.” )
• Biggest Photoshop fail I've ever seen • Who rocked the leather leggings harder? • 8 tips to catch his attention • When did Avril Lavigne get a makeover?? • Garnet and Black launches their NEW ISSUE • Every part of this fight screams trashy • What are your fashion lifesavers?
I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve been watching this show since season one, and that because of my superior attention span (Like, seriously, do you know how many “ladies, this is the final rose” lines I’ve sat through? Do you!?) I can really tell that the equilibrium has shifted from contestants looking for love, to ones looking for the dramz.
• 9 Common interview questions and answers • Valentine's Day: tell 'em how you really feel • Tina Fey continues to be a-mazing • Should I call him? • College girl admits to loving masturbation • Have to admit that Justin Bieber has been pretty funny latey • I'm kinda jonesing for Pacey right now
Rihanna's latest video for her song "S&M" hasn't even been out for a week, but it's stirring up a controversy. Due to the sexual nature of the video and its subject, "S&M" has been banned in 11 countries, restricted on YouTube (it's only available if you log-in with an account that proves you're over 18), and pulled from play on some radio-stations until after 7pm.
If there’s one thing that can counteract even the most negative emotion for me, it’s an all-new episode of Glee. It’s something about the combination of Cory Monteith’s slightly lopsided smile, Mark Salling’s intense stare, and Matthew Morrison’s dance moves that make it all better than any therapy session.
• Here's why porn is ruining men • Beat bloat: 10 smart food swaps • This is the most awesome video of the week • Get the Tiffany's look for LESS! • Celebrity kids out and about • This is toooooo cute • Meet the worst mom alive
’m not sure if it’s the bad weather or the senioritis or my inability to focus on any one task for more than five minutes at a time, but I’ve been in quite the mood these past few days. And I’m taking my anger out on February, this too short, unproductive, cold, depressing, and generally annoying month.
You didn't leave all your work until Sunday night did you? What!?! You did. That's okay. No stress. You'll get it all done. We're so sure that you'll get it all done that we're giving you a few more excuses to procrastinate.
I consider myself a pretty honest person, I'm no Mother Theresa, but I don't lie, especially to authority figures and people I need things from. Back in my sophomore year, I didn't exactly live up to this creed and it came back to kick my butt. Hard.
You may be wondering why, since I usually write about new releases, I have chosen to review Blue Valentine (which was released in late December most places) this week. Well, despite being out for a month, Blue Valentine remains a water cooler topic. The subject is no longer the MPAA’s original decision to give Blue Valentine an NC-17 rating (read my thoughts on that here), but instead it is Michelle Williams' nomination for Best Actress.
• How to avoid having an awful Valentine's Day • 8 ways to shop like a pro • And Miley got her FIFTH tattoo • Why he cheated on you • I don't think we talk about Hugh Jackman enough • 9 signs of a healthy relationship
Don't get us wrong, we already have tickets, an outfit picked out (purple hoodie!!) and glitter all over our hands from our "Bieber Fever" poster, but WTF?
Parents sure can be dumb when it comes to technology. They're like a step above your toddler cousin putting bagels in the DVD player.
The truth is, alcohol lowers our inhibitions…and standards…for everything. We do things when we’re drinking that we’d never, ever, in a million years consider when we’re sober (like mixing ranch dressing and brownies).
• Yummy AND healthy superbowl dips • Tom Hanks is officially a grandfather! • I don't think she needs to go topless • UFO in Israel...coooool • Foursquare for sex • Target is rolling out the cute stuff this spring • Check out celebrity's real names
For last night's delightful mid-season, "let's just show 15 minutes of party footage and a few gratuitous shots of JWoww's body" episode, I decided to consult my most brilliant pop-culture dude friend to get some input from the male perspective on the whole matter. From Deenasaurus to Sam and Ron's dysfunction, we cover it all.
• Why is race still a dating factor? • 7 essential accessories every woman should have • This is totally normal...NOT! • Whoa...American Idol has gotten so bad • 8 types of Facebook creepers • What attracts you to someone? • Can you get pregnant if....
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought I’d select songs for this month’s playlist that are all about love. But not in that completely obnoxious, sappy, cheesily romantic way. That's not my cup of tea, ladies.
According to the PopEater Columbia College Hollywood will give 12 of its best editing students the chance to create a 30 minute documentary from footage of Franco’s career.
Haven’t you heard? Superbowl parties are sooo passé. This year, it’s all about celebrating something way more important: the return of Glee.
While I can understand why some people don't stand behind her gold tooth, nose ring, obsession with body paint, catchy techno pop beats, and copious amounts of glitter references in her songs, I can't understand how people (especially college girls) don't want to dance along with her. Ke$ha is the ultimate college girl!
• The sneaky reasons you're not losing weight • Mariah is having a boy and a girl! • Disney princes make for abusive husbands • How to get party beautiful in 5 minutes • Want to laugh really hard? Watch this! • And Star magazine crosses the line.... • Glee superbowl episode songs are all here
Searching the internet for a new and exciting topic for this week’s Sexy Time, I became increasingly more disappointed when I realized that the latest “news” hits for sex studies are really and truly nothing new.
• Still in disbelief that the Biebs has a movie. • 8 ways to turn heads • Why does James Franco have to be so weird? • 15 do's and don'ts of really good sex • Rihanna's new single is banned in 11 countries. Wow. • Bush's daughter supports gay marriage •Anderson Cooper attacked by an Egyptian mob
Maybe I'm a little biased because my #1 is only number 44 on their list, Or that my idol didn't even make the list! If you hadn't heard, Askmen.com just came out with their Top 99 most desirable women list. And let's be honest, I think they are missing a few great hits! I too, can appreciate an amazing body, but shouldn't there be more to their choices?
How many times a week a day do you Google yourself? An embarrassing amount, right? Almost as embarrassing as the amount of time I spend diagnosing myself with fatal diseases on WebMD. But when we're not googling our own name and Facebook stalking our frenemies, we're googling (and ogling) guys. Like, a lot.