Let's face it: we've all done some pretty ridiculous things in our lives. Things we think are totally logical in the moment, but make us cringe when we think about them later on. Like that time that we pretended to be drunk to text the guy we're crushing on. Things that we’d only tell our best friend over coffee on a Sunday morning, but only after we remind her of all the sloppy photos we can blackmail her with.
For proper Spring Break travel etiquette, I highly suggest not dragging along an issue of Maxim. Take my word for it; trying to flip through pages of half naked sex-pots while sitting next to the cute family on their first trip to Disney Land does not constitute for a comfortable situation. Regardless, I've always loved the articles in Maxim. It is like peeking into the man-brain in magazine form. Absolutely genius...
After years of fighting off rumors about his sexuality, Latin singer Ricky Martin has finally just posted the following message on his official Web site, coming out and telling the world he is gay.
I know the 'Gossip Girl' writers are just trying to stir the pot, but can we give Jenny one personality and stick with it, please? I'm getting winded just trying to keep up. It's like The United States of Tara up in here, or something. If they want some drama, break up boring Serena and Nate. Yes, they do have the hottest, steamiest, sexiest sex scenes on the show.....
• But who's gonna take it? • Gerard Butler is naughty! • 10 LBDs for under $100. • Surprise! Everyone hates Chris Brown. • Smell like summer. Mmmmm. • You can be casual and chic. Just try these on for size.
After catching wind (note: different than breaking wind) that The Hills is dunzo after this season, I've been having a tough time making it through the day. Which is why I was jumping for joy when I read a little gossip about some drama on the set!! Apparently Heidi Montag decided to shake things up a bit and create some authentic dramz!
I'll be honest: while most people were out getting their drank on this weekend, I spent my time alone. In my apartment. Watching 'Telephone' parody videos on YouTube. And eating cookie dough out of a tub with a spoon. And it was glorious.
So, your Jewish friend invited you home for his/her Passover Seder. "Free meal!" you think to yourself. But what is a Seder? And what exactly will you be eating? Who's gonna be there? Do you get to eat Challah? Do you have to be able to pronounce it?
• Here's what happened. And who got slimed. • Bethenny Frankel's a married lady. Mazel! • Hailey Glassman gets a reality show? WTF?! • 12 things every woman should have in her bag. • We love Etsy, but there's some weird sh*t out there. • God, college basketball is exciting.
Usually when I tell people I write for a website I get a range of reactions. These can span from "Oh, like a blog? Like, about what?" to "Wait, let me help you construct some material that I personally find hilarious but wouldn't appeal to anyone else other than me and maybe four other people in the world."
(Two girls, on a campus bus.) Girl 1: So did they have sex? Girl 2: No, they boarded Penetration Station but the train never left.
Before heading out on Friday night, I got everything ready and set out for another typical bar night. It went like any other - lots of cocktails, lots of dancing, lots of bathroom trips - and ended with some “wannaa meet pu??” texts. My then “fling,” we’ll call David, and I decided to have a little sleepover.
• Who knew Heidi Montag can write?! • Conan O'Brien isn't coming back to TV just yet. • Women don't like models who look like them. • Jesse James is mad at his mistress. • Why do these people exist? • OMFG. The Real Housewives of New Jersey are comin' back!
It is that time of year folks; time to dig out your flippy floppies, cut-offs and prance off to class in a spring air bliss. Seriously, this time of year makes me feel like writing poetry, listening to Bon Jovi , and sparking up conversation with the campus squirrels. Yep, spring makes me so beyond happy, it is borderline frightening
Don't waste your time in the grocery store checkout line staring at last week's gossip (use it to stare that the other odd things they've got hanging up there....foot file? Next to the food? Ew). Here's your gossip cheat sheet of the week: the biggest Hollywood stories and, just for good measure, a little pinch of not-so-big Hollywood stories.
Above, an outtake from Ke$ha's sexy Maxim photoshoot. Because nothing's sexier than twisting yourself into a pretzel so you can lick the bottom of your shoe.
This week I celebrated a birthday and for the first time in my life I couldn't think of one thing that I really wanted. I had already gotten all of my friends together (and to dress up in ridiculous costumes) for a party, I got a half dozen cupcakes (and 3 full cups of frosting!), and I spent the entire day on the phone with the most important people in my life. Oh, and my oldest friend took me out for all-you-can-eat sushi. What more could a girl want?
• People are talkin'. Could it be true? • More mistresses for Jesse James? • Ed Westwick has a diva moment. • Eat breakfast. Lose weight. • This is your brain on drugs. • Isla Fisher totally keeps Sacha in check.
The first 'Jersey Shore' book has been announced, and we're sad to say it won't be Snooki's tell-all.
Would you rather have every material object you could ever (EVER) dream of OR be loved by the one you love?
Flip through the channels on any given day and take your pick of whose lives you'd like a firsthand look at- pregnant high-schoolers, wealthy housewives, bridezillas, fist-pumping guidos, drug addicted celebs, trashy hoes fighting (literally) for the love of a rockstar, famous-for-no-reason celebs, tiara clad toddlers, and people who've had waaaaay too many children.
• Was Jake really looking for love? • Is Avril Lavigne back with her ex? • Scrubs is over. In case you were still watching it. • Hate running? Get fit walking! • Jesse and Sandra - a look inside their relationship. • Would you rock lavender hair?
• This seems like a match made in heaven. • Animals with stuff stuck to their heads are really cute. • 7 clothing items men should avoid at all costs. AMEN. • Lipstick is back. Ease back in with this fun little kit. • The best of the best upscale consignment shops. • Kim Kardashian is single.... and so is REGGIE BUSH!!
Today, as I went about my daily business reading all my usual blogs, I came across this post on YourTango, listing off 25 really bad excuses to call him. Many of the reasons making up the list were a ridiculous, absurd and totally crazy... And as I read them off, one by one, I realized I'd probably used all of them at one point or another in my dating history.
Sometimes I think Lifehouse writes songs with me in mind. It's like every album they've ever put out was talking to me and guiding me through whatever ish was happening in my life at the moment. I can't tell you how many times I played songs like "Hanging By A Moment" and "You And Me" on repeat over the past ten years.