When I saw October's cover of Cosmo, the headline 'Own His Orgasm! What Men Really Want Right Before Blast Off,' I almost considered going to church next Sunday. Whoa, Cosmo. Pump the breaks a bit, shall we? I haven't even busted this baby open yet and I'm already getting weird stares from the check-out lady in Target.
• You think scanning cards in the caf is bad? • Fruit will make you beautiful. • It's time for a Michael Vartan hottie break! • Do guys talk sex with their boys? • Paris isn't going to jail. Shocker! • 4 habits you should start adopting in college.
Only on Gossip Girl can the episode begin with two beautifully (albeit overdressed) designer clad ladies eating crumpets at a spicy cafe in Paris while discussing Blair's future date with Louis, whom is (naturally) a Prince. I'm serious, the Disney Channel couldn't make this sh*t up.
We're all about scientific studies that explore sexuality, and that's why we immediately read this latest one about which region in America is the most sexually satisfied. It got us to wondering if these stats matched up to college campuses? Are Midwestern college students more sexually satisfied than east coast college students? We're throwing the question out to you!
This morning, Twitter told me two very interesting things: 1. DrunkenCooking is now following me and 2. Lindsay Lohan (fresh from rehab and jail) admitted to failing her most recent drug test. For me, this means I've made it big. For Lilo, this means another 30 days in the slammer.
I'm sure we don't need to remind you that Glee returns with an entirely new season tomorrow! We’ve heard from numerous sources that the television phenomenon is coming back with a vengeance this year – bigger numbers, more drama, and some seriously awesome guest stars.
• And you thought Justin Bieber fans were scary.... • Old men are sexier than ever. • And this is why we love dating in the Fall. • BFF is officially a word. Just look it up! • This fall, it's all about the shearling. • How to keep from moving too fast in a relationship.
Ryan Reynolds finally spills the beans on his marriage to Scarlet Johansson and insists they're not private on purpose. We're guessing they're just private because they're too boring to be anything else. I mean Scarlet was all the rage back in the day, but ever since Nanny Diaries she's been pretty tame.
I fell in love with Danny my freshman year of college when he dressed up as a sexy pterodactyl on Halloween. We lived on the same floor freshman year and I always went out of my way to run into him in the hallway.
If fantasy football is a good enough reason for guys to disappear for days on end, then I hereby give you permission to set aside the textbooks and turn off your cell phone for what is going to be the greatest (and most stressful) week of TV all year. It seems like every. freaking. show. on TV is premiering this week. Not sure how you're going to fit it all in??
• Everyone should Oprah-fy yourself
• Did I put out prematurely?
• McDonalds makes periods even worse
• 5 Things to make you smile today
This week I'd like to dedicate this post to Chelsea Handler, who despite flubbing some punchlines at the VMAs, is still totally awesome.
Before Saturday nights were all about saying up late and quizzing each other with exam flashcards and making a lot of bad choices, they were about tricking your babysitter into breaking your bedtime rules so you could watch SNICK. Because it wasn't a quality weekend if you didn't scare yourself into never sleeping after watching Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Years before girls were swooning over Twilight and seriously debating werewolves vs. vampires, this mentally unstable psycho delightful and charming young woman was living as a real-life vampire.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned in college, it’s that half of the contacts in my phone are people I don’t know. I may have known them for the length of a drink or a line outside my favorite bar, but memory fades with last call.
• Who are the most stylish New Yorkers of 2010? • Um. This might be the best drunk food ever. • Snooki is dunzo with juiceheads. • Behold: the most effed up video game ever. • 5 albums you should be listening to right now. • The Gap goes NSFW.
• E!'s new plastic surgery competition show can't end well • 8 things that are okay in moderation • Which gorgeous actor openly admits to having a small penis? • Snooki's battle with anorexia • Can we agree to stop over-analyzing J. Simp's weight • How can I stop men from ogling me?
• Things men looovvee about women • Remember this star?? • Guess love has changed a lot • Most regrettable tattoo ever • 5 ways to survive horror movies and high school • One of these Elle covers is not like the other
• So you wanna break up with a friend • She might be a performer, but she's also a mess • Your fall 2010 shopping guide • Should I tell him how I feel? • 4 ways to prevent cancer now • Would you take a gap year?
Sometimes we all need that extra little push to get ourselves over humpday and this awesome video will help you get there. It's cute, it's catchy, and for all our bible-thumping-no-sex-having readers out there, it's totally PG.
Imagine something you would miss your best friend’s birthday for. Something so worth doing you’d pass up seeing your family or ignore your boyfriend for. Something, perhaps, you’d even stay up all night waiting for with intense anticipation. As intelligent CollegeCandy readers, you’re probably thinking that only an intimate date with Brad Pitt or a shopping trip with Tim Gunn is worth such steep sacrifices.
Would you rather date John Mayer or hear Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" on repeat every time you were gettin' sexy with a boy?
America’s most famous family has some serious drama. If you’ve picked up a tabloid within the last three years, you know that with the Kardashian Klan, things aren’t always as they appear – and if you’ve ever heard the details of Kim’s beauty ritual, you know that appearances are everything to the sisters.
Lady Gaga: performance artist, musician, diva, pot-stirrer, general crazy person…but fashion icon? I don’t think so. With bows made out of her own hair, latex leotards and barely-there bubble bras, it’s easy to wonder why the hell Gaga can’t just wear a little black dress like the rest of us.
• Can a website help roomies get along? • The most romantic cities in America. • 7 tips for running into your ex gracefully. • Lindsay Lohan gets a real job! Well, maybe. • Too bad he's a total douche. • Bethenny may not be done with 'Housewives' after all!
• Would you EVER date your friend's ex? • We should all have Aretha's self-esteem • This sounds like the best concert in the history of concerts • Um, CSI is still boring • The cutest video with the cutest child • What do do when you're sexually incompatible • Top 5 most romantic cities
Do you wash your hands every time you go to the bathroom? ....Or do you just tell people you do?
It's clear that Glamour hates Lea Michele as much as I do. (Yes, I said it. Lea Michele emits this aura of entitled smugness that I cannot help but to scrunch up my nose at. Also, Glee is awful. Grownup Kidz Bop interpretations of songs + stale caricature characters? I'll pass.) I can't deny the girl is gorgeous, though.
• How to handle a man who only texts. • Oprah Winfrey loves her fans. A lot. • Gaga explains her meat dress. (I can't believe I just wrote that.) • Check out Christian Siriano's new line for Payless! • College students are hypocrites. • Awwww Justin Bieber's got a crush!
The finale of The Bachelor Pad was surprisingly low-key compared to the rest of the season. Minimal tears, not one drunk person…even the “tell-all” question sesh was less than juicy. So we found out Dave used to smack talk about the older contestants on the show. Seriously, who cares?
So if you watched the VMAs last night, you saw Taylor Swift’s yawn-inducing performance. When she took the stage and that reel of last year’s run-in with Kanye began to run, I was probably thinking the same thing as you. Wait, you were actually surprised to find out she wrote a song about someone who did her wrong? Right, because she’s never tried that one before.
You met him on the first day of class. He showed up late and took the seat next to you. As the professor droned on (and on) about the books you need, the upcoming group projects and the exam schedule, you two sat in the back of the lecture hall and whined about how awful the next 10 weeks were going to be.