• Adam Lambert is single! (But still not into us ladies...) • Dakota Fanning wins the big prize. • What's wrong with Elton John!? • Is fear preventing you from finding love? • Mel Gibson's got another baby. • Robert Pattinson opens up to Vanity Fair (and looks really hot doin' it).
10. The Diva. This girl is at the party, but she is DEFINITELY not trying to party. Pouting with her manicured fingers and heavily lined eyes glued to her cell, Diva will only speak to her tight-knit group of friends dressed in very similar outfits. She will not partake in any of the drinking games, she will not hook up with any guys and she will roll her eyes at those who do.
(Two guys at a giant party.) Guy 1: What? The cops are coming now? Guy 2: Yo, don't touch my ass, bro. Guy 1: I'll touch your ass. I'll touch your ass as much as I want.
Let me take you back to a simpler time: my sophomore year of college. I had recently been dumped by my longtime boyfriend, and after about a month of taking solace in Half Baked and Friends reruns, I was finally ready to put myself on the market again.
In all our pre-Halloween excitement, we almost forgot that November 1 is also important: it’s the date daylight saving time ends. Fun fact: technically, “saving” isn’t supposed to be plural. I know—my mind is also blown.
In case you’ve been locked in a soundproof, internet, cell phone, and calendar-free room for the past week, let me be the first to remind you that there’s a holiday happening this Saturday. A wonderful holiday full of tricks, sweets, and more grown-up treats.
You may have noticed this month that we at CC are huge fans of Halloween. But as much as we love spooky costumes and scary movies, there are some things that are so mind-numbingly frightening that they chill us to our very souls. We’ve found the most terrifying picture on the entire internet, something's sure to strike fear into the heart of anyone who has one. Click through if you dare…
This girl looks familiar. Where do you know her from? Did she live on your hall freshman year? No... But you know that face. Those big brown eyes, that curly hair... Waaaait a second. You got it.
I'm in a great mood this morning. It could be the giant bag of candy corn I housed upon waking up at 6am, or it could be the fact that tonight kicks off HALLOWEEN WEEKEND, 2009!!
• Best. Hollywood couple. Ever? • Michael Buble is a pot-head. • Your daily delicious dose of RPatz. • The 10 worst drug store shampoos. • I knew Angelina wasn't perfect. • Pick up a dude this Halloween weekend!
That’s it. I am d-u-n-z-o with Project Runway. DUNZO! I love me some Heidi Klum and I think Althea is fantastic, but I refuse to support a show that I just can’t connect to anymore. If you haven’t watched this week’s episode (and you still care what is happening in this snoozefest they call Season Six) I would stop reading now. Cuz I’m about to get angry.
• The Jonas Brothers are NOT breaking up, OK? • Fight the flu naturally! • What exactly is going on here? • Is Josh Duhamel a cheater?? • Miley's got some freaky-ass fans. • What makes a man bad in bed?
Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I could never understand what wasn’t to like. All the store windows are covered in cotton cobwebs and fake skeletons, people hand you free candy everywhere you go and you can dress up as absolutely anything and walk around in public without being judged. Did I mention the free candy?
Death isn’t something any of us like to think about. It’s scary and gives us that weird feeling in the pit of our stomachs. We’re also at that age where we think we are invincible, so it doesn’t cross our minds that often (except when we wake up in a strange place and thank God that we are still alive/promise to never drink again).
• You want some Lady Gaga hair? • So, who's gonna rock out at Lilith Fair? • Probably not the best disguise of all time... • The hottest colors of fall/winter 2009. • OK! Magazine is obsessed with Kristen and RPatz. • The First Lady's thoughts on dating.
• Looks like Miley's ruining America. • More people try to milk the Michael Jackson estate. • Michelle Obama's a Glamour cover girl. • A nightclub for overweight people? • Get this season's hottest trends at the lowest prices. • Natalie Portman really doesn't like meat.
Making your way through the landmine that is the world of college dating is tricky. You have to make sure to bypass the clingy, the...
Just because Halloween happens on a weekend - allowing us to go balls to the wall without fear of vomiting in class the next day- it doesn't mean you should disregard the basic No-No's of this very religious holiday:
Who doesn’t want to have their cake and it eat too? Well what if you could have your cake, eat it and up your cup size all at the same time without doing permanent damage to your figure? It sounds too good to be true doesn't it?
The writers over at The Ultimate Hatelist composed a list of the Top 10 Most Hated People on Facebook: The Constant Status Updater, Facebook Couples, People Who Post Little Pictures... Clearly, we agree with them. Those girls with the freakin’ peace-sign-and-pouty-lip pics and the people who actually pay for Facebook gifts should go back where they belong: MySpace.
• Does RPatz have a drinking problem? • The Olsen twins are designing clothes for us! • Is Kristin Cavallari killing The Hills? • Andre Agassi's got a big secret! • Why do guys dump women after sex? • Stars come out to honor MJ in L.A.
Back when JB was doin’ his thang with Audrina, we hated him for many reasons. Obviously, he was treating her like dirt, but he also had long, greasy hair, wore ugly hats and burped at the dinner table. G-to the-ross. When Krisin came into the picture it seemed that, much like his hygiene, Justin Bobby had cleaned up his act.
The great thing about new music is that you never really know what you're gonna get. Sorta like life. And a box of chocolates (thanks, Forrest!). Sometimes albums totally and completely surprise you. And sometimes they don't at all. Sometimes surprises are good, and sometimes they're a huge letdown. Sometimes all you want is your favorite band just the same as always, and sometimes a little change makes them all the better.
• I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to disagree with that one. • Beyonce and Jay-Z have too much money. • Kate Gosselin talks about her hair. • 5 things single girls hate to hear. • These things will NOT help you save money. • Madonna really wants to be Oprah.
Long distance relationships suck. End of story. But what about semi-long distance relationships? You know, the guys who live all the way on the other side of campus. Sure, it may only be a mile but that's like having hoes in different area codes when you're in college. There are different restaurants over there, different bars; it's a whole new world.