• What could Justin Bieber possibly have to say? • Would you drink poop coffee? • Wait, Lindsay was using METH? • Lady Gaga performs a controversial show. • Kristen Stewart's got a message for her haters. • Boycott BP by adjusting your spending.
It might be 2010, but here at CollegeCandy we're still stuck in the '90s. All you have to do is say Chumbawhumba and we're off and running on a '90s nostalgia debate that lasts the entire day. We know we're not the only people out there that still rock out to N'Sync and still remember the desperation you felt when you lost your favorite Pogs slammer.
• And homegirl looked gorgeous on her wedding day. • Did Ali Lohan get implants? • Mmmmm Mark Wahlberg looks good. • 9 innovations that are gonna make school ROCK. • Do guys like us better in heels or sweats? • L'oreal Go 360 Exfoliating Scrub - a review.
Who doesn't love a good summer blockbuster? On those dreary, rainy summer days, sometimes all you want to do is head to your local movie theater with some friends (or the bf) and shove popcorn in your face while Leonardo DiCaprio confuses you entertains you for 2.5 hours.
• It's time to ditch your type• Colbert reenacts Real Housewives fight • 10 summer trends men hate • Real life Barbie is actually really scary • How your sex life is killing the earth • Efron really is all grown up!
This week should have been transformed into a national holiday. Unless you're under a bunch of rocks, Jersey Shore and Project Runway premiered yesterday - on the same day as National Lasagna Day. Coincidence? I think not. And if you're anything of a nerd nugget like myself, Shark Week is also premiering August 1st.
All's quiet on the Hollywood front (most likely because Lindsay is rockin' the orange jumpsuit). This week has been surprisingly dull with the exception of Blake Lively's boobs at Comic-Con. Although without the Twilight trio and Daniel Radcliffe, even that nerd-fest was a bummer.
It's not the singing that's bad. Or the tune, even. I mean, as far as D-Listers-turned-song-writers go, this song blows both Kim Zolciak and The Countess right out of the water.
You know how every once in a while, nothing is on TV, and you’re super bored, and maybe it’s a Friday night and you have no plans, and instead of doing something productive like reading you flip around on your remote and end up watching the Disney Channel? Yeah. Don’t deny.
• Popular people live longer. • Save your moolah on back to school shopping. • When Photoshop goes very, very wrong. • Doesn't Obama have more important things to do? • More new American Idol judges?? • There's not much difference between getting a job and getting a man.
First and foremost, this has been the most anticipated show of the year for me. Needless to say, episode one of the Jersey Shore did not disappoint. From the first ten minutes (which we already saw) to the last, it was chock-full of immobile hair, grainy over-contrasted filter shots, super fruity blended drinks and fist pumps galore.
• Find out their origins right here. • The best sites to try out a new look. • Are you a shopaholic? • A few ways to celebrate your body today! • Facebook's leakin'. What the eff? • 4 myths about women that just aren't true.
My friends, family and cat understand: come summer, I will loyally sit on my couch with snacks galore, cell phone/GChat/Facebook turned off, eyes glued to the TV. Two words: Shark Week.
• 10 summer trends men HATE. • George Clooney....cocaine....what!? • What to do when you see your parents doin' it. • Don't mess with a cheerleader, yo. • Hulk Hogan is a big, fat, blonde liar. • Wash your face. Change the world.
• A few things you should always ask yourself before you buy. • This isn't good for Angelina Jolie.... • If you thought Jersey Shore guys were douches.... • Is Selena Gomez too innocent for fame? • Kanye West is back, bitches. • Want to win $250 for some new school duds?
You know those hermits you hear about that live in caves, hunt wild animals, and never cut their beards? Well, whenever I come home during a break from school, I give them a run for their money (minus the wild animal and beard parts - I like my meat cooked and my face fuzz-free). When I'm home, I hang out with my family and might make it to lunch with some friends a few times, but that's pretty much the extent of my human interaction.
• Do NOT do this after a date. • Susan Sarandon cougars it up. Work it, girl! • Rachel Uchitel quits rehab. • Justin Timberlake says no to American Idol. • Cute stuff coming at The Limited! • Wyclef for president?
Apparently ridiculous college courses are the new trend on campuses all over the world. I’d go so far as to call them “unnecessary,” but the 440 people who just enrolled in Potsdam University’s e-mail flirtation class would beat down my door (or fill my inbox...) in disagreement. Yes, you read that right- one German university is actually offering a master’s course on how to flirt via modern technology.
It's that time of month again when I nobly purchase my Maxim magazine, a pack of Dove Dark Chocolates and snuggle up on my couch to scan the half nudey pages of the man bible. I'm really starting to get used to this. I've learned a lot the past few months of scanning the pages chock full of boobs and booze, and this month did not disappoint.
• First look: Dolce Vita shoes for Target. • Kate Gosselin gets a major DWTS snub. • Is your late night booty ruining the environment? • Uh, even I can't stop looking at Blake's boobs. • Ancient dildo dug up. Yes, that's a true statement. • You're in love with a friend...now what?
Before the hurricane of tears that will be next week’s season finale of The Bachelorette, Monday night gave us one last chance to revisit some of our favorite men who sadly didn’t receive a rose from Ali. While the only people we wanted to see some faces were strategically missing (ahem: Justin R., Frank, and Evil Craig M.), the ones that were present were all smiles.
• Girlfriend can't catch a break. • I don't think the NY Times likes Snooki very much. • Apparently, we should all marry for money. • So, Amanda Bynes is not retired? • That's an interesting pairing.... • Let The Situation backlash begin!
t's true: going gay is the life jacket to Hollywood careers. It does what no publicist, Oscar nomination or incarceration could ever manage. It's more powerful than a nipple slip, more potent than an ill-fitting stage ensemble, and more memorable than general douche-baggery. It's the key to going from child-star-turned-Vegan-farmer to Reality TV Show host.
• At what age does virginity become a stigma? • Your guide to layering without lumps! • Oh baby - Glee is gonna be SO GOOD THIS SEASON. • Is Paris sending a message to Lindsay? • OK, so these things are really cool. Gimme! • Need to catch up on Mad Men? Watch this.
Everybody has a breakdown once in a while. Whether it's being over-stressed from school or just because they ran out of your favorite ice cream at the grocery store (Starbucks Java Chip Frappucino WAHHHHHH!), it's normal to melt down every now and then.
I was in a new college town and my roommate just got her fake ID in the mail. Coincidentally, I had also just told my ex I didn’t want to talk to him anymore. I needed to stop thinking about him all the time if we weren’t going to be together. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.
Writing about Inception isn’t comparable to writing reviews about Toy Story 3 and Eclipse. In all honesty, I didn’t know anything about the movie going into it, except that Leonardo DiCaprio starred (and that was enough for me), but I was pleasantly surprised by the film.
There are some things you shouldn't fake but you do anyway. We've all done it. I did it last night. Heavy breathing, a little writhing, a moan or two, and you're got yourself a straight up 'big O.' Hey I just wanted to get some sleep, I was too damn tired for a marathon sex sesh.
What a week! I don't know about ya'll, but I've been busting my butt at the gym, trying to look cute before classes start again. There's a lot of stress to look banging when the school year starts again, what with the new slew of potential Freshmen boys roaming through campus. But before I can begin my 5k regimen (or chug a protein shake on the couch), let's the review the week that was.
The lights, the celebs, the crazies - all reasons to love H-Wood. Even more reasons: 1. Lindsay's finally locked up (for a few weeks anyway) and, hopefully, Mel Gibson will follow in the near future. 2. Secret weddings never get old (yeah, I'm talking to you, Orlando & Miranda). 3. There's always a scandalous split going on.
Just when I thought college couldn't get any better, two BYU brainiacs (or lazy sacks of shadoobie) went ahead and turned things up a notch. To a death-defying 5 mph. Where couch cushions replace rims, a La-Z-Boy on wheels may have just exceeded my Top 5 Inventions list.
The Good: The creative name. Come on, Candwich? Win. Oh, and the fact that they also managed to squeeze some dessert in there, too. I know no canned sandwich (?!?!) is complete without a Laffy Taffy follow-up.
While perusing (and by “perusing” I mean obsessively checking and re-checking) Facebook for the fourth time yesterday, I noticed that no one had done anything since the last time I logged in (an hour before). In a fit of never ending boredom that made signing off impossible, I decided to look at pictures of me.
• According to science, we are addicted to love. • Sarah Palin teams up with....KATE GOSSELIN?! • Dear god, don't let this woman be pregnant. • The 2,363rd reason I won't be seeing Saw VII. • Are romantic comedies ruining your love life? • These people shouldn't be allowed to have a phone.