Maxim’s #1 hottie is, well, hot. The Gosselin cheating frenzy continues… Paris Hilton’s frat party gets out of hand. Annoying...
The biggest criticism people have about our generation is that we don't fight for anything. Unlike those who stood firmly against Vietnam, racial inequality, or the lack of women's rights, we sorta sit back and let other people fight the battles today. We are lazy. We are greedy. Yada, yada, yada. But I disagree.
After stumbling across Caitlin Crosby's music online, I have to give a big shout out to the boys over at Google. Had it not been for their little idea in a garage so long ago, I may never have been introduced to this talented girl and her unique sound. A sound that I seriously can't get enough of.
• The 15 best graduation falls. • Real Housewives reunion gets out of control. • How to bargain shop in your city. • Audrina Partridge getting a clothing line? • Freshen up after a hot summer day. • Another Heidi Montag trainwreck music video.
Who doesn't love a good summer road trip? Especially if that road trip involves music. And I'm not just talking about turning up some old-school Madonna and rocking out in the car; I'm talking about days and days of awesome live music once you reach your destination.
• Bethenny likens it to Vietnam!! • Nick Cannon's got beef with Eminem. • Looks like the Gotti fam is out of money. • What makes someone kissable? • Hayden Panettiere thinks sex is gross. • We're lovin' the doily tanks.
So, we all know who Carrie Prejean is. And I'm pretty sure we're all sick of her. But just in case you weren’t completely and utterly tired of Miss California (yes, she is still Miss CA) and her shenanigans, we came up with 5 new ideas for her to try to keep herself in the limelight for just a liiittle bit longer.
I used to think there was nothing worse than going downtown on a drunk guy. He thinks he's being all sexy and just shoves your head south (which, we all know, is the opposite of sexy), and then your feet fall asleep as you crouch down there trying to get something to happen. Which doesn't. Because homeboy thought it would be fun to chug whiskey out of the bottle.
Even though celebrity gossip websites like Perez Hilton and TMZ have become a daily pop-culture bible for some of us, there are always those moments when the internet just will not do.
Who can forget Andy Samberg’s brilliant music video for Jizz in My Pants? I know that song was stuck in...
Graduation may be an exciting milestone, but the ceremony itself is far from memorable for most people. Not only is sitting in a cap and gown for three straight hours uncomfortable (especially when it's hot and that itchy rayon is rubbing against your neck), but the speeches are boring... and they go on forever. Oh, and leaving college is incredibly depressing.
• Lord knows Jay Z isn't going to like this... • Bethenny Frankel wants to do DWTS! • Why does anyone care if Adam Lambert is gay? • 4 healthy foods that cost less than a dollar. • White House Correspondent Dinner red carpet fashion. • Get the best letters of recommendation!
After watching some weird 80’s flashback episode of Gossip Girl, I was hoping for something a little more…er… modern entertaining when it came to The Hills last night. And besides that weird sequins headband thingy that Steph wore (and that I also wore in 1994 to a dance recital) MTV came through for me once again.
• How is Jessica Simpson worth so much!? • A summary of Cosmo magazine. • Lindsay Lohan is not preggers. Right? • So, who will be at the MTV awards? • SATC sequel secrets revealed! • Sales: a girl's best frenemy.
What would we do without the internet? Seriously, we use it to shop, to study, to communicate, to be entertained…and to get answers to the questions we just need answered, but aren’t quite sure how to ask. To someone’s face. Who can laugh at us.
When I saw the Star Trek preview several months ago, the first (and last) thing I thought to myself was, “Oh. No.” I sighed, irritated that Star Trek was back—hadn’t it ended years ago, and for a reason? I looked to my friends longingly for reassurance that this was a sad joke and certainly not something anyone would be paying $12.50 for. And I realized that I was alone in my sci-fi disgust.
• So, Star Trek is cool now? • Spring fashion hits the high seas. • JT and Andy Samberg love moms. • The secrets of The Biggest Loser! • Have you been to a naked party? • Happy 24th, Audrina Partridge!
(Girl and guy, across dining hall.) Girl: You're beautiful! What's your name? Guy: Oh, thanks. You're not very pretty at all.
A while back, the editor of this very site put out a query: "Give me a Top 10 list of your favorite High School Movies." I told her I wanted in - after all, who doesn't love to indulge in a little HS drama? So I sat down and started listing. Only I discovered that including just 10 was more impossible than winning 8 medals in one Olympic games. And I am no Michael Phelps.
I will admit it, I’m an awkward girl. I’ll say goodbye to someone and then walk in the same direction as them with a stupid grin on my face. I’ve messed up high fives more times than should be legally allowed. I’ve called my roommates good friend (whom I’ve known for months) “Tyler,” when his name is “Lucas”...HOW DO YOU MESS THAT UP?
I stumbled across some old photos last week from childhood. And while the last thing I want to remember are my awkward looks (Read: a perm [yes - PERM], horrid bangs, and purple braces), the pictures reminded me of all the must-have fads that I had to be a part of.
• Seriously, just ask her! • 13 celebs who swore to remain virgins. • Sneak peek at Nine West's fall collection. • No more babies for Octomom. • What are the most popular baby names? • 11 things you never knew you needed in college.
Another week has come and gone bringing us very close to Mother’s Day. Thankfully, it doesn’t take much to please our mom, so we made her something with our very own hands. We would have gone all out and splurged for her, but we just didn’t have the time with all that studying (and trying to win $100 to Amazon!) and preparing for the ever depressing college graduation.
As of 10:30 am today, I have handed in my last paper, completed my last final exam, and have shaken off the stress of another academic year. I’ve been waiting for this moment for weeks—not only for the bliss of summer, but for my date tonight. That’s right, I’ve got my box of popcorn and a matinee tickets to X-Men Origins: Wolverine, with none other than hunky Ryan Reynolds.
You goin' out tonight? Gonna hit the town and celebrate that final final? You gonna get so drunk that the only thing on your mind at the end of the night is gooey, cheesy and totally bad for you? Me too! But before you make poor decisions involving you and the delivery places you clearly have on speed dial, read on.
She was doing so well with the sexy shoes (that don't match), the sexy pose, and the whole topless thing. Too bad little Jimmy got in the picture. And what a poor, poor child. He never thought he'd have to see mom from that awkward angle again.
This week’s showdown is between two celebs that continue to invade our lives, no matter how hard we try to avoid them: Rachael Ray and Tyra Banks. Who is makes us want to kill ourselves more? We wish we didn't have to choose. Let's break it down:
• Many San Diego residents forced to evacuate. • Who blogs about getting hit by a car!? • Regis Philbin gets freaky with Lil Kim. • Well hello, Eric Dane! • Mmmm. Susan Boyle...pizza. • Happy Mother's Day! Want some MILF porn?
Spring is nice for some girls, but me? I am all about summer! When springtime days start lasting allllll the way to 7pm, and nights don’t dip below a balmy 55 degrees, I start dreaming of summer fashion. Summer dresses, strappy sandals, bright colors, bold patterns, breezy fabrics; I just cannot get enough!
• More details emerge from the Wesleyan shooting. • The Gossip Girls get record deals. • Advice from college seniors. • Rihanna's Dubai tour cancelled. • My Little Pony...the movie? • Move over Guitar Hero - DJ Hero is coming.
So, anyone who isn't hiding out in the library cramming for exams/living in a cycle of school's-out-so-let's-drink-our-faces-off and OMG-I'm-so-hungover-from-drinking-my-face-off has heard the reports that Jon Gosselin (of our absolute favorite TV show, Jon and Kate Plus Eight) is getting drunk and bangin' bitches. Bitches that aren't his wife.
As a self-proclaimed Harry Potter nerd, I'm super excited for the next movie to be released in July. After watching all the trailers multiple times, (as well as recent TV viewing of the older movies), one of the actors has me crushing. While I was always drawn to Harry Potter in the books, in the movies it's Hermione, played by the fabulous Emma Watson, that caught my eye.
We all want Miss California to go away. Like Mark from Road Rules season 1 (who is, like, 40 and is still doing those Real World/Road Rules Challenges), she just won't disappear. Not that it's entirely her fault; we media peeps love writing about a scandal, and this girl is drowning in it.
• Today is every math geek's dream day. • Ryan Reynolds getting his own X-Men movie! • Would you wear eyebrow bling? • Will heat ruin your hair products? • Victoria Beckham looks really good in undies. • Gay marriage is legalized in Maine!
• Some people aren't getting their free chicken. • And here they are: the hottest profs in the country! • Kiefer Sutherland is a certified badass. • So Paula Abdul really is on drugs. I knew it! • Time's Most Influential People get their party on. • What gets Lady Gaga excited (besides leotards)?
People can learn a lot about you from your Facebook profile. By considering your favorite movies, pictures, quotes and the things other people write on your wall, it is quite easy to get a good idea of who you are as a person. And knowing that, many of us are extremely careful about what we throw on there.