• Seriously, this is what she looks like 6 weeks after giving birth?! • Is Ashlee Simpson Fall Out Boy's Yoko Ono? • Welcome to the fad diets of 2010. • Taylor Swift is too busy for her fans. • 11-year-old gives birth...on her wedding day. • Uh. That's Lady Gaga? Holy crap.
• Spencer and Heidi get a verbal beat down. • Joe Francis out of money. • Bundle up (and look cute doin' it!) this winter. • Well, hello there, Zac Efron. • The biggest hair trends of the season. • Adam Lambert must tone down the gay.
• Who is Rihanna's new boyf? • Make your own American Apparel infinity scarf! • Uh, this couple cannot be for real. • Target's got some super cute winter coats. • Cute boots that burn calories? Sign us up. • WTF is Whitney Port wearing!?
When I read the first, crisp page of Twilight, I became a Twihard. Now, don't get the wrong idea. I don't think I'm a vampire, nor do I think I'm a clumsy, modern damsel in distress who will be rescued by a strong, fanged man. Okay, the clumsy part is true, but I digress.
Rachel Zoe may be the most well-known celebrity stylist out there, but not for long. Julie Weiss, stylist to the stars and mentor on MTV's newest reality show Styl'd, is gonna give that skinny style maven a run for her (oodles of) money.
I’m all for living an organic lifestyle. There’s simply no reason not to. But I draw the line at smearing birthing excrement on my face. Gross, I know, but Hollywood is telling me that the new fountain of youth comes from the very beginning of youth itself. So alert the media: the new craze for the beauty-obsessed is placenta facials.
• The stars return for the U.S. premiere. • Who are the hottest vampires in Hollywood? • Why do contraceptives fail? • What did the Kardashian's really think of Kourtney's baby? • Lindsay Lohan's meltdown continues.... • Evil soccer player is full of regret....
I’ll be honest: sometimes it’s hard to find stuff to write about from The Hills. Something new, at least. And last night's episodes was one of the most difficult yet, due to the fact that every conversation had was just a recap of the one in the scene before it.
• And it's Lilo's sloppy seconds. Though, who isn't? • Tread lightly, Ryan Seacrest. • Will John McCain fight back against Sarah Palin? • Speaking of Sarah, get the rundown of her interview with Oprah. • 5 reasons kissing is good for you! • Wrong goal. Adorable video.
Today was an unfortunate day. While perusing the internet, I ran across a teaser of Levi Johnston’s Playgirl magazine photo shoot. My curiosity got the best of me, and to say it killed the cat is an understatement. I think "made the cat look at a whole lot of nasty testicles...and then killed it" is more accurate.
GQ magazine has unveiled its annual “Men of the Year” list. They have men in every category from Leader of the Year: Obama, to Badass of the Year: Clint Eastwood. While GQ did a comprehensive job of compiling the best men out there (who will all be starring in tonight's sexy dreams), it got me to thinking. What about Best Gay Man of the Year?
The reign of social media lives on as the New Oxford dictionary ("The world's most trusted dictionary") named ‘unfriend’ the word of the year. Yes, as in: “Some whack-job keeps invited me to play Farmville so I unfriended his lame ass.”
• And other facts he shared with Jay Leno. • The 10 most obvious reality show one-liners. • Winehouse hospitalized. Not surprising, really. • Beyonce loves the sequins! • How to rock the oversized flannel. • Ew, Michael Lohan, EW!
Last night's episode of Gossip Girl was good. Really good. Not only is there a pretty handsome new man lurking (and dealing drugs) on the Upper East Side, but Chuck Bass continued his streak as the good boy by protecting J-Humph from this bad boy's ways. And if you didn't totally swoon when Chuck told him off, you obviously have something seriously wrong with your libido.
• Angelina smiles! (Oh wait...that's not the news.) • My Christmas dreams have already come true. • What happened to Rihanna!? • Drunk guys will hump anyone.... • How do Blake Lively's boobs do that? • Fergie's SNL meltdown.
It's Monday. I am out of clean clothes, but I'm also out of quarters, meaning I'm wearing a bathing suit bottom for underwear. And it keeps giving me a wedgie. I ate a piece of cheese and applesauce for lunch because my fridge is empty. And I am 4 very long days away from the weekend...
• "Why don't people like me!?" • People still aren't feeling Chris Brown. • Who are GQ's men of the year? • Timeless jewelry that doesn't cost ya. • Paris Hilton wants to be a Kardashian. • Pole dancing is not for weddings.
This week I'm focusing on the "click click flash" that consumes your weekend. You go out, someone inevitably breaks out the camera (every 4 minutes) and you start posing like you're ready for the cover of Nylon. Great idea, but these pictures are going to end up on Facebook for the world to see the next day when you're sober. Oof.
(Two girls in the dining hall.) Girl 1: I know. I'm the best wing man ever! Girl 2: Well, who's your wing man? Girl 1: (Pointing to her breasts and shimmying) I've got two.
One weekend, I went to a mixer at one of the best frats at my school. They had a huge party coming up and the only way to avoid waiting on long lines is knowing a brother very well, if you know what I mean. Four (...or six) drinks later, I found myself chatting with a slightly creepy and indisputably not-cute guy who claimed to be roommates with one of the coolest, hottest members his pledge class.
• John Mayer and Taylor Swift are (working) together. • And this is Chris Brown's new song... • Fix that broken hair at home! • Michael Lohan heading back to jail? • Ew. That's the chick Josh Duhamel cheated with? • Jon Gosselin is "too famous for a real job."
It’s Friday the 13th, and even though I’m not particularly superstitious—I’ve stepped on many a crack in my day, and my mother’s back is still working just fine—I do feel a little uneasy. That’s mostly because, as my main man Tim Gunn might say, I’m concerned about a lot of things right now.
Levi might be conventionally attractive, but his status as Bristol Palin’s baby-daddy, Jon Gosselin’s new buddy, and an all-around jerk (in response to NY Magazine asking him how he was adjusting to life in the Big Apple, Levi said, “I run this city. It ain’t no thang.” UGH) means that we’re less than excited about the idea of having naked pictures of this asshat plastered all over the internet.
Ok, so "Superman That Ho" wasn't the most romantic song of all time, but at least it had a good beat and a fun little dance to go along with it. I expected a lot from Soulja Boy (Tell 'Em) after that monster hit... and then I heard this. Did he really collaborate on a song about emoticons? "LOL smiley face"?
Sometimes you need a glass of wine. And sometimes - like after you come home from bombing an exam to find an email from your long distance boyfriend saying he "just can't do it anymore" and you knock a glass of water onto your brand new MacBook - you need a lot more.