• What are the top denim trends for fall? • Fact: BFFs are better than BFs. • Lindsay's out. And sober? • New dating sites target the "aesthetically challenged." • How to negotiate a night of casual sex. • Check out Temple St. Clair jewelry for Target.
• Speidi still in the running for grossest couple ever • Does pulling out work? • Why does Sean Penn look like my grandma? • Totally practical shopping shoes! Pysch • The must have fall boot for cheap • When was the last time you cried?
Y'all, someone up and tried to kill Paris Hilton! Tell me what depraved soul would do a thing like that!!
There it was, hiding behind a few GQ magazines on the top shelf in a florescent lit aisle of Target. I stood on my tippy toes and extended my arm to reach for the red letters and glossy pages of Maxim. And as I lifted the thin magazine by its pages and into my view, my mouth dropped and a sourpuss equal to those of Sammi Sweetheart washed over my face. Why, you ask?
• Big changes for Law and Order: SVU! • The best of the best: Maybelline beauty. • 80% sure Mariah is with child. • The 12 coolest mascots in college football. • Don't eat that: the worst foods in America. • The Situation's got a vodka line now.
Yesterday was a busy day for me. I worked, I went to the dentist (and discovered I have 2 cavities….awesome), I worked out, and then I came home to settle in and watch a little Bachelor Pad (though, my friends all thought I was working more; I don’t need to hear their judgments about how I spend my evenings).
• Um yes, a mother of 8 should dress her age • The secret to why the Social Media Network trailer was so intense • D-List celebs! They're just like us! • Let's come up with a better term for when we...you know • 5 trends that you can keep from last fall • How to budget shop
While you’ve been stressing over extra-long sheets and we’ve been hurriedly preparing you for another back-to-school season, the people of Pakistan have had an entirely different set of worries to contend with. 20 million of the country’s citizens have been affected and 1,600 have been killed by the horrific floods that have been destroying homes and displacing families for weeks now.
Over the past month, we’ve been narrowing down the best of the best of our favorite decade and we've had the tough job of saying goodbye to some of our personal favorites: Skip-its, Dunkaroos, Super Nintendo, the Olsen Twins, and every blogger's original writing tool, the gel pen. And now, we're down to the FINAL TWO: Cory and Topanga VS. The Spice Girls.
• 9 things you shouldn't say to a guy. • Some celebrity designers know what they're doing. • Obviously, this would be Heidi Montag's next step. • Say it with me: awwwwwwwwwww. • What are the 10 new words of 2010? • Paris Hilton's got beef with Kimmy K.
So it's Friday. (Or Thursday, Saturday, or Tuesday....) You've got your favorite skinny jeans on, you stuffed your feet into a pair of heels that start rubbing on your baby toes before you even leave the house, and you're sipping on a little vodka/Crystal Light to get the night going.
Just when you thought Maroon 5 couldn’t get any cooler, they turned down the temperature a little more. (Bad analogy? Whatever. It's Sunday.) And I'm not talking about their sick new album, Hands All Over, or their sexy music videos. These guys are just great.
After four long and frustrating years of sexual tension, my high school crush and I finally had our first hot makeout sesh the first week of college. That is if you consider making out with some nature special about tarantulas playing in the background to be hot. Regardless, it happened and I was oh so excited.
It's Friday and I'm (typical behavior) hunched over at my kitchen counter, chugging coffee and coming up for air when I try to tell my mom to stop vacuuming the family room because I can't hear my T.Swift playlist over the deep vacuum whine.
Sigh. It's been yet another lame sauce week in H-wood. Seriously, where are the scandals? Since LiLo got sent away, the whole town's been laying low. (Maybe they have no one to party with anymore?) There have been no major cheating scandals (thank god!). Jon Gosselin hasn't done anything dumb.
Introducing Foursquare for Facebook, called Facebook Places, that takes everyone's favorite stalker application to the next level. Not only will your friends, frenemy's, second cousins, and co-workers be able to check into locations, but they'll also be able to check you into locations. Apparently they're claiming that it's just like tagging someone in a photo because it has a detag option.
As you all might have heard (via our many drunken texts from the land of Sin), CollegeCandy was invited on a trip to Las Vegas last week courtesy of the fine people of Planet Hollywood and Harrah's resorts. We always knew we had to hit up the Vegas strip, so we accepted. And then did cartwheels around the office.
How can something that was clearly inspired by an acid trip be so cute and so WTF all at the same time?
• Well, that's gonna be a gorgeous child. • Rainbow chasers are awesome. • Would you get a vatoo? • Just in time: 5 ways to prevent pit stains. • Wanna be J-Lo's assitant? (Editor's Note: HELL NO) • What are the best colleges in the country?
Who can't help but love the dysfunction of the Jersey Shore? This week, the gang (I feel like we're opening a summary of Scooby Doo. Come on - Snookie, Scooby... same thing?) deals with some hard-hitting moral dilemmas.
• 7 things no one told you about getting older • A show about the porn industry!? • The power of sexual touch • How to wear hoops like a grown-up • Dress like a pretty little liar • How long is too long when you're having sex?
September is coming at us full force and for the first time in 15 years, it means absolutely nothing to me. Yup, as a jobless, broke, living on my parents' couch college graduate I'm not going back to school this year. It's weird. It's confusing. It's really, really sad. [She says as she sighs deeply and bites her quivering lip, crying into her empty planner.]
We’ve narrowed down the best of the best of our favorite decade for the past few weeks and now that we're at the final four, it is starting to get pretty crazy. Like Are You Afraid of the Dark plot line CRAZY. Cory and Topanaga are somehow beating all the odds and climbing their way to the top...
don't know if someone in the music world saw our '90s bracket or our '90s music festival fantasy and got inspired, or if someone out there (The Big Man Upstairs) decided to reward all of us 20-somethings, but Backstreet is BACK. And this time, they're bringing the Right Stuff with them (pun very much intended).
• How could you not be with Chelsea Handler hosting?! • What's life gonna be like when we're 40? • 20-somethings are the new adolescents. • Oh god, please don't let this be true! • These 10 TV characters sure know how to dress. • Leaked pictures from the new Harry Potter movie!
• When did Natalie Portman get so weird? • 7 tips on finding a good guy • Just laugh it up • Elmo def beats Jonah Hill in the maturity contest • Totally not surprised •Officially time to cancel American Idol
Remember how shocked your grandmother was when you told her you were living in coed dorms? Well get ready to give her a heart attack, because at schools like Brandeis, students get to vote on whether they want their hall bathrooms to be single-sex or coed.
Here at CollegeCandy, we truly believe that there's nothing better than spending your afternoon ROTFL (or is it ROTFLing? A little help?). And there's no better way to do it than by listening to this hilarious new interview from Chelsea Handler where she talks about everything from Bethenny Frankel's face to her animal-trainer boyfriend.
• Get to know the new morning-after pill. • Brangelina - fashion designers? • Watch out boys. Jen and Chelsea are on the prowl. • Target teams up with Gilt?! • Your guide to wearing a crop top. Learn it. • OK, that's enough, Ke$ha.
• Angelina Jolie playing a sexy icon isn't really a stretch • Dr. Spaceman fails in his new show • Makeup tutorial inspired by trashy Youtube stars • Men loves these colors most? Sure. • Must. Buy. This. • This headline makes me want to puke
It happens every day. You log onto Facebook and are confronted with a stream of photos and status updates. Megan’s going to the mall. Ben’s fishing with his dad. Oh, and what’s this? Chris put his dog in boxers and made it drink beer out of a Frisbee last night. Here’s hoping he isn’t friends with anyone who works for the ASPCA.
I’m one of those annoying people who go on rants about the negative impacts of social media. I’m the friend who picks up the phone instead of writing on your wall. I’d rather talk than Tweet. And don’t even get me started on the horrors of MySpace.
• 12 words you didn't know you were mispronouncing. • Who is Jesse James' new GF? • It's time to manage your time. • What makes men insecure? • Break-up gift basket. Thoughts? • God, we love Ross Matthews.
• K-I-S-S-I-N-G (on camera!). • Are Hilary and Mike in for wedded bliss? • An open letter to hamburger sliders. Nom. • Sorry, younger sibs. • Who's presenting at the Emmy's? • 10 lessons from single women in movies.
It happens to everyone: the inevitable drunk dial to your parents. I’d like to say it’s a freshman mistake, but like the aftereffects of Jungle Juice, it’s a problem that keeps coming up. Eventually Mom accepts that you’re a Thursday night binge drinker and Dad realizes all that Vitamin Water isn’t being consumed at the gym.