• Obviously, she was mortified. • 10 new sex positions to try. • TMI, Nick Cannon, TMI. • 7 looks to steal from your BF's closet. • Zac Efron naked! (Well, sort of...) • Tips for getting up and at 'em in the morning.
You may find yourself asking, what does it take for a man to leave his mark on society in this day and age? AskMen.com made a list of the 49 most influential men of 2009, as voted by the readers. And apparently, the AskMen readers believe that the man that has most inspired them this year is Don Draper, the main character in AMC’s series Mad Men.
• That guy will do anything for attention. • Good sex = happy women. • David Letterman apologizes to the wifey. • Can you resists the afternoon snack attack? • Russell Brand is in lurrrve with Katy Perry. • Miss Oops to the fashion rescue!
I have a confession to make: I LOVE HILARY DUFF! Ever since the days of Lizzie McGuire I’ve been a fan. And when I say "fan" I mean "I cried at the Lizzie McGuire movie when she finally kissed Gordo." Sigh. I also love her music, her style and her sister (but only in Napolean Dynamite).
• The Backstreet Boy is sick with swine. • Meredith Viera cougars it up. • Who is having Beyonce's dad's baby? • How to improve a so-so love life. • Lady Gaga makes us chuckle. • Well hello, lover Ed Westwick.
Everyone in my life knows I love Lauren Conrad. I started using the word “homeboy” because she made it so endearing, attempted her adorable side-braid (and pouted all day when I realized it looked horrible on me) and totally got into the leggings and men’s t-shirt trend because she rocked it so chic-ly through he streets of LA on The Hills.
• You wouldn't want to miss this $1.5 million bash. • Bethenny Frankel has been replaced! • This woman definitely dances like no one's watching... • How do you rock a one-sleeved dress? • Lindsay Lohan can't design clothes either. • Earn some money for getting good grades!
Every week I emulate my favorite late night talk show host, David Letterman, and countdown from ten. And then, last week, my favorite late night talk show host shared with us his story of being blackmailed for fooling around with some of his staff.
(Linguistics professor, introducing a grammar topic.) Prof: This is grammar. Grammar is not love. It's sphincter-like. (Kid in a class.) Guy: Professor, I'm sorry I wasn't in class last week. I was sick with Hulu.
My opinion of Tucker Max is complex. While I can't say I agree with his choice of lifestyle, I did read his book, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, recommended it to others and have it listed as one of my favorite books on Facebook. To be honest, I thought it was hysterical and could see myself writing a similar book.
It was a normal night of drunken debauchery, probably escalated a little bit due to my freshman girl status. My friend Tess and I had gone on Spring Break with a few senior guys, and we had since attached ourselves to them, thinking we were way too cool to hang out with boys our own age.
I'm not sure about your neck of the woods, but for Northern Ontario, September means dreary. No sun, high humidity... And so I like to make my soundtrack fit that mold by switching over to some grungy, dark music. Naturally, I'm spinning Nirvana non-stop and have turned to re-read one of my absolute favourites: "Heavier Than Heaven" by Charles Cross.
• Lady Gaga's peeps think so... • Newsflash: guys don't care about sex positions? • Will Letterman's sexy time hurt his career? • Britney Spears shares her aliases with the world. Smooth move. • Michael Jordan needs a big house. A really big house. • An 11-year-old's drunken police chase.
It’s October now, which means that there’s basically only one thing to talk about for the next 29 days: Halloween. (I had a conversation with a friend yesterday in which he revealed to me that he plans to dress up as a sexy Ghostbuster on the big night. That’s right—he.)
The International Olympic Committee’s votes are in, and despite the best efforts of Americans—including Oprah and President Obama—Chicago will not be hosting the summer games in 2016. Instead, that honor is going to Rio de Janeiro.
I'd like to think this entire commercial would make more sense if it was in English, but I really don't know. I'm not sure what the purpose is of this little hump-machine, but it's obvious - based on that bulge in those knock-off Adidas shorts - that the spokesman is really enjoying it.
• And it's not a food baby. • 5 drinks that are better than a Pumpkin Spice Latte • Occupy yourself during the recession. For free. • Urban Decay creates the perfect eye liner. • Is Katy Perry kissing Russel Brand? (And does she like it?) • Cute "mittens"...for his junk.
After the judges decided to boot Ra’mon (the most talented designer on the show) last week, I really wanted to boycott Project Runway. There is...
• Jon Gosselin puts TLC in their place. • So a couple of cows wander into a 7-11.... • Wait, K-Fed is getting fatter? • How did this guy become a judge? • Rihanna's letting it all hang out. • Bring a toy into the bedroom. Here's how.
There are some things in life I will just never understand. Harem pants, 2nd floor elevator riders... But perhaps the most disturbing and ridiculous thing that comes to mind is this Hello Kitty obsession that seems to be sweeping the natio
• The whole thing was scripted?! NO! • So You Think You Can Dance gets X-rated. • 6 secret places to meet a man. • Fall's ultimate accessory: bold, red lips. • Top Gossip Girl moments that would never fly. • Amy Winehouse channels Eminem.
• No sh*t. It's probs the cowboy hat. • Target has bomber jackets. And they're cute! • It's official: Lindsay Lohan has hit rock bottom. • Chris Brown's got a new song. • Matt LeBlanc's coming back to TV! • M.A.C. makeup takes inspiration from the walk of shame.
Sixth grade was a rough year for me. I was sitting at the semi-popular table at lunch and was delusional enough to think I was the cat’s pajamas. Looking back, I simply was not. Maybe because I used phrases like "the cat's pajamas." And now, a Swedish study is telling me that my unpopularity will cause me to suffer from heart disease and diabetes later in life and I will most likely start doing drugs and try to kill myself.
Lately I’ve been trying to come up with some get-rich-quick schemes in order to keep me off the streets and support my addictions – shopping and sushi. Apparently, in this day an age, all a girl has to do is invest in some hair extensions and an upgrade in boob size in order to make her millions.
• Adam Lambert is bigger than the Beatles? • Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are dunzo! • Germans stink in bed. Literally. • Privilege and the Ivy League. • What's wrong with Tori Spelling? •Lip gloss that curbs your appetite? Hollerrrr.