• Why you should care about health care. • Heidi Montag prepares for Miss Universe. • NY pays students for high test scores. • Is Michael Jackson's doctor a murderer? • Wanna make your man jealous? • Jon Gosselin is a "dirtbag."
• Unlike most politicians, Barney Frank doesn't mince words. • Mr. Belding's back. And he sings. • Give yourself an at-home facial. • 4 signs he'll be good in bed. • Why does Richard Hatch keep getting arrested? • Well, that kid's gonna be totally effed up.
This week we hit up the West Coast as we examine the two hottest schools in Los Angeles- the University of Southern California and the University of California- Los Angeles. Amidst the beautiful SoCal climate and a city rife with movie sets and superstars, private USC and public UCLA compete to find out which is most elite in the City of Angels.
Project Runway is finally coming back tomorrow night. They've kept us waiting for-freaking-ever and now it's all coming back in a MAJOR way. I am still not quite over the fact that I have to watch Lifetime (the same network my mom boasts as her fav), but I gotta say: I'm really excited to see what this new season has to offer.
• Check out Britney's performance on Letterman last night. • Madonna gets weirder by the day. • Put Whitney Port on your face. No, really. • Michael Jackson's doctor speaks! • How much do women cry? A lot a lot. • I want me a loaded Corona!
Sometimes I love a band so much, I just sit and wait for them to come out with something new. Well, I don't literally sit and wait, but I do get really excited when I know a release date is near. And this week, my long and painful wait was over.
So as I spent another long summer day mourning the loss of LC from my biggest guilty pleasure (yeah, I'm still not over it), a promo for a new MTV show, House of Jazmin, caught my eye. I don't really get the spelling of her name, but Jaz is young, cute, and bound to have messy, dramatic hookups every week…
They come in all different colors, styles, and sizes. They’re a part of our daily uniform during the summertime (Editor's Note: And if you're me, they stay in rotation until the snow begins to fall); we wear them to the beach, to work, or when we’re just hangin' out in the house. Some people may hate on flip flops, but they are truly god's gift to mankind (after Channing Tatum and Coldstone Creamery, of course).
You wanna express your love with your man? Fine, but keep it in the bedroom. No one needs to see you shoving your tongue down his throat (or your hand down his pants) when they're going about their daily business. And you know what else we don't want to see? You shoving your hand down your own pants to adjust those boy shorts that keep creeping up your crack.
Your bags are unpacked, your Harry Potter poster is hanging over your bed, and you’re celebrating your first night back on campus with some Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Vodka drinks and the new roommates. Ahhhh. How good it feels to be back.
• Eric Dane's video isn't a sex tape, OK? • And this is why you don't dance on tables. • Break me off a piece of that. No, really. • How do you rock the mesh shoe? • Celine Dion is preggers! • What's wrong with Marky Mark?
• Dancing With The Stars will be interesting this season. • So, Michael Jackson still hasn't been buried. Ew? • Scrub that body! • I've never been more grateful to be a woman in America. • Why is Lily Allen crying? • Get the most out of those workouts.
I want to propose the unthinkable: I think hipsters are kind of OK. Many, many people disagree - even some here at CollegeCandy - but if you can look past the obvious (like the mustaches and the outline of the boys' genitalia through their super tight denim), I think our friends in Bushwick and the 'Burg have some redeeming qualities.
There is a holiday that exists that, in my heart, surpasses Christmas and even Halloween (which is a pretty bad ass holiday, because it involves drinking, candy, and costumes). This holiday is Welcome Week. Oh yes, that's a holiday, even if it isn't recognized by calenders or...anyone who doesn't go to college.
• Is this not the cutest photobomber you've ever seen? • Mariah Carey delays her album...again. • You may never wanna wear flip flops again.</a • Who's next for Dancing With The Stars? • Rapper begs Kanye to come out of the closet. • Ed Hardy....hand sanitizer? COME ON!
Always entertained by the fantastic "Celebretard Showdowns," I was inspired to write a top ten list of the celebs that I (and hopefully you) love to hate. We hate them, we want them out of our lives, but we can't stop reading, blogging and talking about these trainwrecks.
(Guy and a girl, talking loudly at a Thai restaurant.) Guy: Wait, what did you say? I'm the queen of miscommunication? Girl: No! No, I said I was - Guy: Well. This is ironic.
What the eff is this? Why would someone make this video? Why would this guy make this video? And why can't I get this song out of my head? Don't you just love it?
While flipping through the channels last night during primetime, I discovered the real reason why our favorite shows go off the air during the summer: to make way for the sh*tshow that is summer television, which leaves us begging for The Office and House come September.
No matter how much we all love college, I know that everyone has that one thing they'd like to do-over. Being that we're all heading back to campus in a few weeks (Oh wait, not me. Sigh.), I asked the CollegeCandy writers to share their do-over wish lists so no one else has to make the same mistakes we did.
• Winning supersedes basic human decency in Philadelphia. • In case you wanted to see Heidi Montag in Playboy... • Online shopping just got even easier. • So this is what the perfect pet looks like. • Stewie Griffin is gay!? • How do you buy the perfect jeans?
• Jenni Garth spills the RPats dating beans! • So who's Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy? • Dick Cheney's real feelings come out. • Here's one way to deal with nudey photos. • That's what Gisele looks like pregnant? Sigh. • We hate Megan Fox, but we totally want her hair.
It's official. I'm moving to New Orleans. No, not because I love flashing my boobs for beads (it might be my favorite pastime, but I can do that right here in Ann Arbor) or eating beignets for every meal (Ok, maybe that's part of it). I'm packing my things and hitting the road because rumor has it Brad Pitt might be running for Mayor.
• So, what's next for Paula Abdul? • Stay away from these dudes. • It's a boy for Kendra Wilkinson. • Bates students turn trash into treasure. • Bradley Cooper is off the market, ladies. • Christian Siriano brings the fierce to your face.
• And what's wrong with Facebook heavy? • In honor of Twilight Barbie, here are a few others we'd like to see. • The 35 worst celebrity tats. • OJ (not the drink) to hit the streets soon? • Here are a few things we don't know about guys. • Full House reunion!!
This week we zero in on two state schools in two separate suburbs of Kansas City - University of Kansas and the University of Missouri. The Big 12 conference rivals share rhyming nicknames (KU and Mizzou) but little else. How do the two joke-loving, panty-raiding, prideful colleges measure up?
It's a well-known fact that guys will go home with just about anything when they're drunk. It's not that they're desperate, they're just...well, guys. And guys like sex. So it's not surprising that you don't exactly have to be a genius/supermodel to have a special (or not-so-special) one-night engagement with a dude at the bar.
When I first saw this video I LOLed. In fact, I would have ROTFLed if my desk chair didn't have armrests. And thank god it does, because my Swiffer broke and my floor looks and smells quite similar to a frat house right now.
• Dane Cook burns Vanessa Hudgens. • How to handle your sex-tape dramz. • Leonardo DiCaprio loves the models. • Would you put the moves on your friend's ex? • At last! Golden Girls cocktails! • Do "Ecstasy Condoms" live up to the name?
This week's new releases left me pleasantly surprised. From an album by an artist I had never heard of, to one I thought I knew very well, to one I resisted listening to for oh so long. Sometimes you need to open up a bit and take a few risks in order to find joy, and that goes for music, too.
Obviously no one learned their lesson from Paris Hilton (or Kim Kardashian, Leighton Meester, Screech, etc...). and clearly Vanessa Hudgens' nude body all over the internet didn’t quite send the don’t-take-nude-pictures message either, because twilight star Ashley Greene has some not-so-PG photos circulating the world wide web.
• Lady Gaga is not a hermaphrodite, OK? • Is Facebook making us crazier? • Now that's a Channing Tatum role I'd like to see... • Does Angelina Jolie EVER look bad?! • Designer shoes on the cheap. • Leighton Meester, what are you wearing?