• Why are the Glee kids doing such weird photo shoots? • 10 reasons shoes are better than men • The Harry Potter cast is almost TOO good looking • Why do high school girls keep hazing each other? • Angelina actually sounds like a normal mom • An Anchorman audition tape surfaces • How to snack healthy throughout the day
Just about everyone out there seems to have dating horror stories. Seriously, ask anybody; chances are they'll tell you that they have a relationship that they wish had just never happened. I myself went through a pretty nasty break up earlier this year. I've spent the past 7 months trying to put my life back together and pretty much hating my ex for how nasty he got post-breakup.
In fact, I remember making my babysitter look through the entire magazine with me every time she came over so I could talk about how I was going to meet Leo one day, and we were going to get married. My babysitter did not have to worry about playing Barbie-and-Ken-take-Miami with me. All they had to worry about was my heart self-combusting with love and excitement in the presence of a shiny photo of Leo. Therefore, in ode to Leonardo's birthday week, we are going to talk about our biggest celeb crushes of our teenage years.
• Cross cultural dating ( a true story) • How trends become HUGE • Like we needed another reason to love Target • Who hasn't John Mayer hooked up with? • Celebrity fashion trend alert! • How do I tell him that I'm a virgin • Hot guys with...
Whether you're insanely excited for the 2010 Country Music Awards or you're dreading them, this is the place to be while the awards go down. Will Taylor Swift win? Will Gwyneth Paltrow perform? Do you know any of the people nominated? Find out all that AND MORE tonight!
• Nutritionist loses 30 pounds on junk food diet • This music video is nothing short of amazing • adorable animal photobombs • How to save money in college • Girls act crazy, sexy, stupid online • Kanye West needs to pay a real therapist • Pink is preggers! That baby will be full of girl power!
The CMAs are on ABC tonight at 8 P.M and we're doing hayrides around the office, we're so pumped to watch it. Not a country fan? Think again. We have 10 reasons on why you absolutely must watch the 2010 Country Music Awards tonight.
• Most romantic movies all of all time •'Celeb closets we're dying to raid • Your daily dose of awww • 5 things we would give Speidi to leave the country • Meet the biggest Gleek ever • Kellan Lutz flashback • K. Stew is going to be almost naked
• How to pick the perfect study abroad companion • This is going to go viral • Your cell phone is now diagnosing your STDS • How to make the perfect cosmo • What to do when your mom joins FB • Get Rachel Bilson's look -- on a budget! • Brad and Angie are on set
If research can be trusted, texting is officially the scariest epidemic plaguing society since H1N1. Or the bed bug outbreak. Or Speidi. And I’m not just talking about texting while driving, because we all know that's just stupid. According to a recent study, people who text a lot (I've got one thumb pointed at myself....and the other texting my BFF) are more likely to start fights and binge drink.
Seventeen magazine is supposed to inspire and mold the teens of this fine country into virtuous women, yes? So is anyone else incredibly worried that the November cover girl is none other than, Ke$ha, the hot mess who doesn't value oral hygeine?
• 8 topics to avoid on a first date • Isn't this ironic • Are dating sites based on looks ok? • I hate football and this play impresses me • The secret to successfully layering your neckline • Jennifer Hudson sings, so it's good • Meet your national homecoming queen
I don't know what those Gossip Girl writers are smoking over there at CW HQ but it must be laced with something bad because this show has turned into the worst piece of crap in TV history. Seriously, I think I'd rather watch a Hoarders marathon than this dribble. This episode just makes me so angry.
After finishing another long day of classes (a whole 3 hours!), you head home to grab a quick snack and go to the gym. You don’t even let yourself sit down or get comfortable, knowing that getting near that couch – even for a moment – means you would never get up again.
Lindsay's mother, Dina, recently appeared on The Today Show to chat with Matt Lauer about her daughter's status at the Center. Comforting many Americans by informing them of Lindsay's "relaxed" and "happy" state, Dina then proceeded to discuss Lindsay's plans to open her own rehab facility.
I've been in a grand total of (roughly) 32 college courses during my college career. I did a little math (quickly on paper because I might as well be math-challenged) and that puts about 960 students in my life, in a small classroom, on a daily basis. That's a lot of a-holes students in a small space.
• Young stars with promising futures • Heels for girls who prefer sneakers • My boyfriend thinks I'm fat • She had a heart attack at 29 • Charlie Sheen is too damn high (HaHa) • What you can see in Walmart • Find awesome deals right in your city
You might not have noticed this, but here at CollegeCandy, we’re kind of TV addicts. Comedies. Dramas. Dramedies. It doesn’t really matter. As long as it’s on, we’ll watch it. And if we're not there to see it, we'll DVR it and watch it later.
You didn't leave all your work until Sunday night did you? What!?! You did. That's okay. No stress. You'll get it all done. We're so sure that you'll get it all done that we're giving you a few more excuses to procrastinate.
What do you have planned for Monday night? A group meeting? A date with the treadmill? Well, reschedule because we're teaming up with Philo (What's Philo?! Um only the hottest social networking thingy since Facebook) to throw the ultimate CollegeCandy Gossip Girl viewing party.
• Gap year lessons • Best foods to eat before an exam • The ultimate school playlist • Emma Watson talks about life at a (non-magical) school • Why can't this girl get here work done? • Plan ahead to avoid the post-Thanksgiving crunch
I had finally cut things off with my on-again-off-again boyfriend just before leaving my college town for the summer. We had our reasons for not trying to work it out anymore, but after a season away from our relationship – or any relationship, for that matter – the effort was beginning to look a bit more attractive than usual…
All I want to do right now is compose a love letter to Robert Downey Jr. Instead, I have to slaughter his new movie, Due Date, so that you lovely people don’t waste your money on it. But afterward, I fully plan on writing a Taylor Swift-esque ode to an aviator-clad Robert Downey Jr.
• You should be happy you weren't dating in the 1930s • Yay for Four Loko rap videos • Dress like a real life Gossip Girl • Most expensive weddings ever • Funny celebs saying funny things •How are Gwen Stefani's kids so cool? • Celeb says what?!
As the country voted in our nation's midterm elections, debating over red states and blue, the heated discussions carried over from politics to pop culture here at CollegeCandy. In a week that was filled with scintillating stories and outspoken debate, we loved hearing where you landed on some of the hot-button topics we brought up.
Well, we all know the big news this week was Demi Lovato's breakdown, which stirred up a lot of controversy (and not just on CC!). I would like to focus on everything else that happened this week instead of focusing on her very personal issues. We truly wish her well, and I want to respect her family's wishes to keep out of it.
College days are jam-packed and it's a struggle to fit in studying, drinking, smoking, sexing, protesting, exercising, birth controlling, and sleeping. That's why Daylight Savings comes as the perfect time. Just when you think you're all burnt out from the festivities of last weekend and midterm cramming, you get AN EXTRA HOUR.
Do you have low self-esteem? Have you been shot at or stabbed before? Are you not one of those outspoken Beyonce types? Then it's your lucky day, girlfriend. I present to you two men who know exactly what they want...and something makes me think they're not getting it.
Despite what She's All That claimed during our formative middle-school years, no amount of makeup-free-artistic lonely girl can transform a douchebag into a gentleman. However we all like to believe that we are Belle and if we just love them enough (and listen to the talking cupboard) we can turn every beast into a prince.
• Do you want to talk to your dad about sex? Study says yes. • 7 things to do to live longer • Why am I sore after sex? • How to find Mr. Right • I want James Franco to handcuff me to bed • Who is more popular than Jesus on the net • More celebs without makeup (they're just like us)
• How to tell your friend her BF sucks • Can open relationships work? • Celeb couples that could actually work • 7 tips for perfectly styled eyebrows •The art of self-control • 10 people you should be following on Twitter • Whatever, Kendra Wilkinson
In a move that had to have been endorsed by God Himself, the fates that be zapped all of Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag’s money into oblivion. They’re bust. Belly up. Runnin’ on empty. Got less dough than a Pizza Hut. Basically, they’re poor.
• What you need to know about real world jobs • Top 10 pros of virginity • Is bad breath ruining your relationships? • This really is the most annoying question • Yep, the Olsens are still making that face • $31,000 an hour for a job? Yes please • Meet your new fun exercise toy
• Turns out cat ladies are healthier than all of us • This kid's fart is now national news • Dangerous beauty treatments • An affordable AND cute outfit! • How to build a business wardrobe • Awesome hair makeover contest • Check out the bag ALL the celebs have
Like many of you, we were really upset yesterday to see that Demi Lovato had to leave her tour and check herself into to a treatment center for unspecified reasons. Self mutilation, eating disorders, and general self-esteem issues aren't a joke and we don't find them funny. That's why we cover these topics on a regular basis in a serious way.