• How Hollywood cheaters woo their mistresses. • The best products out there for reducing frizz. • Chelsea Handler lets us get up close and personal. • The Jersey Shore is heading back to the Jersey Shore. • Let the Glee world domination continue! • Is the cost of living higher for single women?
Well, that was fast. Nike debuted Tiger Woods' ad this morning, and just hours later, people are already uploading plenty of remix fodder. The original Woods ad has already stirred up controversy -- it features a silent Woods gazing at the camera while the voice of his late father Earl does the talking. Whether you found it creepy or touching, we've rounded up some of the funniest remixed commercial videos.
So Bristol Palin's got a new PSA out there reminding young teens to think before they get nakey. In it she asks a lot of questions, which prompted some questions of our own:
Yesterday was a very sad day for college students around the globe. Thomas Angove, inventor of boxed wine, died at the age of 92. Was it a coincidence that he chose Boxed Wine Wednesday to make his departure? I think not. The man was devoted to his life's work until the end.
• What's getting all those Scrabble fans in a tizzy? • What happened to Audrina and Ryan? • Playing with your food is awesome. • The best iPhone apps for 20-somethings. • Become a smarter eater. • Must-have Spring jackets.
• Jessica Simpson lets it all hang out on Marie Claire. • Is Rihanna getting married? • So, Avon makes jewelry. And it's awesome. • Yet another woman for Tiger Woods. When will it end!? • Ugh, and now Tiki Barber, too? • International Pillow Fight Day is awesome.
In light of the recent engagement of mesh-shirt-wearing, Twitter-obsessed Michael Lohan and former Jon Gosselin flame Kate Majors (the chick who quit her job at Star Magazine because she had fallen in love with the deadbeat dad), we are forced to wonder: could Kate Major be in the Guinness Book for World Records for having the worst taste in men on this planet?
Would You Rather date a beautiful boy who had a condition that made his teeth fall out and never grow back OR a gorgeous guy who could never grow a strand of hair anywhere on his body?
Last fall, I raced back to my dorm every Wednesday night to join in the "Glee" weekly viewing party in my friend’s room. Although we would regularly hang out and watch television, and at least sit and later discuss our other favorite shows, we would all drop whatever we were doing (even if it was a 12-page paper due the next day) and set aside special time to get together to watch the sensation that is “Glee.”
• 10 sports terms that sound a little naughty. • Babies dressed as animals - is there anything cuter? • Shia LaBeouf, he's just like me. • Fun ways to rock the florals this spring. • Check out Miley's new pad! • What are the hardest schools to get into?
• Does eating meat cause UTIs? • That's what happens when you show off. • MTV is looking for new Guidettes! • So, does the Ped Egg actually work? • Kate Gosselin is bad at dancing, good at being a bitch. • Sandra Bullock sets the record straight.
Confession: It was the week before Spring Break, I was running low on groceries and didn't think it was worthwhile to go shopping so close to leaving. One of my roommates is a passive-aggressive, annoying bitch and, luckily, she also happens to be a compulsive food hoarder.
LiLo's fallen and she's fallen hard. First her acting career, then her love life, and now her popularity. While she hasn't had a real movie since Mean Girls and, as such, no real income, Lindsay has been bar hopping to score some cash. But even that isn't bringing in the dough anymore. In fact, it is rumored that Snooki is now making more per appearance than Ms. Lohan herself.
The sun and I have been having an ongoing battle for as long as I can remember. I'm all, like, "please make me so brown that no one can tell my original race," and the sun is all, like, "I'm going to fry you until people mistake you for an over-sized lobster." (I should also mention at this point that I was born with claws and a meaty tail.)
I am currently going through my most difficult breakup yet in college: my relationship with Spring Break has ended. This was the first year I went away for the week, and I must say I'm appalled that anyone expects me to just come back to campus and start going to class and (gasp) STUDYING. Can't I at least get a week of mourning, people!?
For the longest time, Cosmo was my bible of choice. It helped me sustain my reputation as all-knowing sex goddess among my circle of friends in high school (nevermind the fact that I didn’t even have my first kiss until the end of my sophomore year…of college).
I'd like to take this opportunity to give a big "welcome back!" to Gossip Girl's former glory. Maybe it's because last night's episode was going up against the NCAA National Championship game, but those writers pulled out all the stops and it was good. No, it was really effing good. It had more ups and downs than the game and it even brought me to tears at one point.
• And this time he lets people ask him questions! • What song was #1 the day you were born? • Kal Penn's leaving the White House. • American University student journalist starts a firestorm. • Some of the dumbest things we've seen all week. • Um, Gwen, what are you wearing?!
Obviously, Miley Cyrus's life is taking a different course, and at 17, she is moving into her very own house! It is about time; I'm sure Liam is getting fed up with sleeping on the couch and listening to Billy Ray strum along on his guitar.
After weeks of nail biting games, on-the-buzzer wins, bracket disappointment (I was losing to my 11-year-old cousin before the Elite 8 even started) and a lot of weeknight drinking, the NCAA National Championship game is finally here. Which means one more night of intense beer drinking while my guy friends talk sh*t to each other.
• What sorts of crazy is MJ's doctor spewing now!? • Donald Trump defends cheating bastards. • 8 signs he's a keeper. • Brody Jenner chose her over me?! Waaaah (Snooki voice) • 10 perfect black bags under $100 • Tiger Woods is committed to his marriage. For real this time.
I always knew I had an addictive personality. To be fair, though, for awhile I thought that meant that other people were addicted to my personality: my sense of humor, my charming ways, my gift giving skills... But then I got to college, smoked my first cigarette outside of a frat party...
Everyone's got a place in their heart and closet for American Apparel. Lord knows about 60% of my tshirt drawer is made up of their deliciously well worn v-necks. And who doesn't love those amazing dresses that go 12 ways? But everyone who's ever been into an American Apparel store has also noticed the total ridiculousness that fills their overstuffed racks.
It was one of the first warm nights in a long time and everyone on campus was throwing impromptu house parties. I knew I'd be walking all over campus, so I ditched my plans for a dress and heels and opted for jeans and flip flops instead. I met up with some of the girls in my sorority and we headed out to one of the many parties of the night.
ust like she does every Friday, my best friend sent out an email full of the ridiculous, hilarious, and disturbing things she found online that week. And there was one link in it that I just had to share. The story is this: a third grade teacher found some papers left on the floor of her classroom. She picked them up. And what did she find? A list of 90 types of bitches. Written by a third grader.
Another week, another skank coming out of Jesse James/Tiger Woods' bedrooms. My god, when is it going to end?! Hopefully most of this news is review for you all by now considering we've been covering the same stories for weeks now.
I don't celebrate Easter, so I'm not 100% sure what the bunny is all about. But he's not supposed to eat puppies and instill fear in children (and fully grown website editors) around the world, right?
Part of me wants to hate this, to write it off as yet another stereotypical portrayal of women by loser guys trying to make a funny YouTube video. But another part, a larger and less feminist part that might still be drunk from last night, can't stop laughing.
Today is Good Friday and it is a Good Friday indeed. The sun is shining, the temperature is rising, and I've got a whole lot of Real Housewives and The Soup on my DVR just begging to be watched. In honor of the holiday (and the fact that the sun is putting me in a fantabulous mood!), I thought I'd have the CollegeCandy writers share what makes a Good Friday for them.
• Is Diet Coke a form of birth control? • Who's smokin' Curtis Stone's new • You can be eco-friendly and cute! • Jesse James' Nazi hat doesn't mean he's a neo-Nazi, K? • Selena Gomez is designing clothes. • Britney's stylist needs to be fired. WTF?
• It pays to be a Tiger mistress. • Everyone wants a piece of Gabby Sidibe. • Hm. Something about this story seems a little weird... • Anna Paquin: starved for attention? • 5 online-only stores you must visit NOW. • No one messes with Chelsea Handler. NO ONE.
The iPad. Steve Jobs' newest brainchild, and a super....whatever it is. Despite the fact that we're not always sure what point Apple's devices serve, we always seem to get them, love them, and become suddenly unable to live without them. But this thing? Meh, not so much.
CollegeCandy is giving three copies of TFLN's new book away. FOR FREE. Could you imagine anything better? I mean, if the site makes you LOL on a daily (or, more realistically, hourly) basis, just imagine how fabulous the book will be (besides the fact that there is no discreet way to read it in class....)!
Ever since we were little kiddies, we've enjoyed the little party extras that come along with Easter Sunday. Yes, I am thinking about peeling back the wrapping of a gigantic, dense and chocolaty Easter bunny, and biting off its head.
Exclusive: 'The Last Song' star Miley Cyrus dishes on 'When I Look at You,' the theme to her new film, which hit theaters yesterday, in an exclusive video that PopEater is proud to unveil.