• Nick Lachey's already got a new girl! • I prefer my Christian Bale with some meat on those bones. • Mmm. McDonalds has a new burger. • It's official: men are getting uglier. • Wow, those Germans really give it to Brit Brit. • Express jeans get a hottie makeover.
She’s got her own show, album, book, sex tape…the list goes on. And now Paris Hilton, the infamous model, celebrity (what the heck do you even call her) has her own documentary, "Paris, not France" set to premiere tonight on MTV.
Those guys over at the Bux have been catching a lot of flack for their many drinks that have more sugar and calories than a liter of Coke, not to mention those fatty pastries, so they've decided to make some "healthy" changes.
You’ve got a big day planned: early morning breakfast, football pre-party, football game, then out on the town with your homies. 18 hours of boozing? Psssssh. It may sound like a lot, but you’ve been training for a day like this since you stepped foot on campus.
• What is it about that show and always choosing the wrong one!? • Kim Kardashian is single? • Michael Vick gets to play football again. • Need a man? Try one of these cities. • Girls can be engineers, according to Rutgers. • Look out, ladies - Joe Jonas is single !
Have you always aspired to be a politician, but didn’t know how to break into the political arena? Want to perfect that resume before you make the big move to Washington, D.C.? Looking to gain the experience needed to be one of our country's fearless leaders?
I know you are probably eating lunch right about now, but I refuse to be the only girl who has to witness this frightening photo of Madonna. Seriously, what the eff is going on here?
I love spinning. It’s probably the most intense 30-45 minute sweat session I have, a) because the instructor pushes me super hard, b) because I like competing with the other people in the class (whoever goes the fastest wins, right?), and c) because I totally heart the rockin,’ music.
• Are Chris Brown and Rihanna meeting up?• Brushing your teeth is fun! • Lindsay Lohan gets a new job. • Twilight gets a clothing line. • Comic-con isn't just for geeks anymore. • The top 10 steamiest aphrodisiacs.
(Two guys, talking next to a weight bench.) Guy 1: We skied a whole bunch last winter. Do you partake? Guy 2: Yeah, sometimes. You're talking about cocaine, right?
It was one of the many nights when I should have stayed in and done homework, but decided/was forced to go out with my roommates for a night of belligerence. Standard.
Here’s the thing: It ain’t easy being a broke college intern in New York City. So when my girlfriend Jenny’s sublet flaked out on her via email mere hours before she arrived in Manhattan, she threw herself back into Craigslist with a vengeance, scouring the site for affordable housing.
• So, can Katie Holmes dance? • Amy Winehouse may be a druggie, but she's no predator. • Make your ass smell like roses! • Did Michael Jackson have a crush on Beyonce? • How to deal with those crappy party guests. • Paris isn't stupid or slutty, OK?!
It's been an interesting week. Now that we're in the thick of summer, we're starting to look ahead to the...fall? What? Despite my resistance to any and all cool weather thoughts at this time, they are here.
Airbrushing away fat and cellulite for a woman's magazine? Bad. As we all know, it sets unrealistic beauty expectations, promotes disordered eating and leaves some models/celebs looking unrecognizable....
I get that everyone is looking for a good deal right now, but there has to be a better (and less disgusting way) to save some money, right?
During one of my sweaty midnight marathons (not the good kind, trust me), I happened to see one of the more recent episodes of American Idol. If I despised the American Idol judges before, you can bet that Kara DioGuardi's actions didn't make my feelings any fonder. What was she thinking?? I mean, the only one to rival her in craziness is Paula Abdul.
No matter how much we all hate the overly girly Elle Woods' of the world, we all have a little of her inside of us (hopefully not the part with the feathery pink pens). So this week I asked the CollegeCandy writers to share their girliest tendencies.
• Well, at least it will be a show to remember. • What's with all the shady over in New Jersey? • Maybe Adrian Grenier isn't so hot, afterall. • 16 & Pregnant is comin' back! • Who's the most trusted man in news? • Is he into you? Know the signs. • Which cast of Real Housewives is the best?
• Is she trying to steal attention from Beyonce? • Jude Law punches a woman. • Naked girls make it rain. Like, real rain. • The real reason T.R. Knight left Grey's. • Rihanna and Jay Z know how to party. • Who gives up their career for Jon Gosselin?
I like American Apparel for the most part. Although their prices are a little steep for me, the trade offs are comfy basics that don't fall apart after one wash *coughForever21cough.* You should be warned, though; try navigating their site and you'll have to push through a bunch of these:
Hot Guy = Good...when he keeps his mouth closed. Smart Guy = Good...after you rid him of those light wash/reverse fit jeans. But a hot, smart guy? Who also happens to be a gifted actor? Uh, marry me?
• The best wedding entrance of all time. • Oh no. Jon Gosselin is getting douchier. • What do you do when he's too small? • Gap's Fall line is lookin' incredibly chic. • What scares men more than sharks? • Eco-friendly jewelry? LOVE it.
• The Millionaire Matchmaker is officially matched. • Are these super foods or super trendy? • Jon Gosselin's lady friend hearts the bong. • Warning: creepy guys are getting tech savvy. • Is Paris going after Jessica Simpson's leftovers? • Aaaand I'm never eating McDonalds again. • Michelle Obama got a haircut. Why do we care?
2009 seems to be a terrible year for pop culture icons. First Farrah, then Michael and now Gidget, our favorite Spanish-speaking pooch.