• What will the world do without Glee? • Justin Timberlake loves the flirtin'. • Frosty the Snowman is naughty! • 7 annoying things about the holiday season. • Way to act like an adult, Jon Gosselin. • Who are the biggest gay icons?
The biggest thing I've learned from being one half of a couple is that you have to pick your battles. Some things are just not worth the long-winded-argument-that-leads-to-door-slamming-and-silent-treatment.
For most of us the semester has come to an end and finals are right around the corner. After a week of sleeping two hours a night and living on Red Bulls and delivery food, we will all be sprinting home to nurse our under eye circles with homemade food and a queen-size bed.
• Obama takes home the Nobel Peace Prize...and defends the war. • Ooooh, take that, Tony Romo! • What's in the cup, Miley? • Jennifer Aniston's having a baby. Maybe. • What's your Jersey Shore nickname? • Is he cheating? Look for some clues...
• Because that relationship is gonna last.... • Perez Hilton is a bitch. • Woot! Casual sex is a-ok! • Who tries to take Uncle Jesse down!? • Ugh, Kate Gosselin is coming back. • And you, my friend, are a douche bag.
It’s hard to put into words how much I love Bravo’s series Top Chef. To say I have formed an unhealthy obsession with it is an understatement. I can literally sit on my couch for seven hours straight without blinking an eye if I happen upon a Top Chef marathon.
MTV is really getting their ass handed to them after the controversial premiere of the new reality series “Jersey Shore.” Not only has Dominos pulled out as an advertiser for the show, but MTV has also apparently received death threats from unhappy viewers.
• Is it just me or is something wrong with Rihanna's new tat? • Get ready for Lilo, India! • Which college towns are the smartest? • Gatorade dumps Tiger Woods. • R. Kelly wants to be understood, dammit. • Book teaches how to date men. Does it work?
• Watch your back, MTV! • Why all the hate Jennifer Hudson hate, South Africa? • Want it. • Is that outfit worthy of The Queen, Gaga? • Pee-Wee Herman's back! • Remember when these things were popular?
By now you've probably seen the pics of Lindsay Lohan's latest photo spread for Muse Magazine. I am going to need the name and address of the person who told Linds that it was ok to look like a crack whore, because I would like to personally punch them in the face.
Leave it to Lady to take the phrase “Ho, ho, ho” literally. I’ve never heard so many Christmas-themed sexual innuendos in one place as I have in her new holiday song featuring Space Cowboy. In fact, I didn't even realize so many existed. I'll never be able to look at a Christmas Tree the same again. Not that I'm surprised; I’m just impressed GaGa beat Britney and Lil Jon to it.
Between that giant presentation, your student group obligations and the hundred other things on your plate right now, you’ve been pushed to your limit and your body has begun to shut down. Your nose won’t stop running, your throat is sore; you want to party it up for your BFF’s birthday, but you know drinking will only make things worse. You decide to make it a sober night.
• Stop going after the Jews, Lilo! • Hookin' up is dangerous! • Tila Tequila vs. Rihanna? Are you kidding? • 7 body parts dudes love just the way they are. • Miley Cyrus moves up in the world. • Ooo lala! Patterned tights!
Holy hell. What. An. Episode! I laughed (while Dan was forced to watch porn... that was a lot of moaning), I cried (Sigh. Chuck.) and I got very, very angry. Gah! They fit so much into that teeny, little hour and I just had to pause the show to take it all in.... and get a snack.
• Now that's a collaboration I need to hear. • Finally, a cure for painful heels? • Don't waste your money on these moisturizers. • Assault with a deadly....hamburger? • Mark Salling may hate his mohawk, but we dig it. • Lindsay Lohan's Muse photo spread looks about right...
Like most weekends, I spent my Saturday afternoon curled under a blanket in front of my TV. But unlike most weekends, I spent my Sunday buying a 3-pack of pregnancy tests, running home, chugging a bottle of water, and taking every last one.
• And they do it well. • Babies are funny. • Oh no, Alexa Joel. We hope she's OK. • Sex will make you healthy. • What are the most-watched shows of the decade? • It's easier to bruise a dude's ego than we thought.
If you’re like me, chances are you glanced at your calendar today and then did a double take, thinking, “It’s been December for a whole week? How the hell did that happen?” For every student, the pressure is on: finals are fast approaching, and we’ve all got about a million pages to read and two million more to write before we can reach the holy grail of winter break.
Two girls, walking through the mud after a football game. Girl 1: I want to make a really inappropriate joke. Girl 2: Is it a Trail of Tears joke? Girl 1: Okay, yeah.
• This is just bad. • Pamela Anderson tries another path... • Let's put an end to camel toe! • I don't want this Santa in my chimney. • This is why birth control exists. • Who the eff is styling Rihanna these days?
By now, the sordid details of Tiger Woods’s first major scandal are familiar to anyone who keeps up with celebrity gossip: the mysterious car accident! The golf-club wielding wife! The alleged mistress, who says that being asked about her relationship to the golf legend is like being asked “to comment if there are aliens on Earth”! The whole mess is shaping up to be the biggest tabloid story this side of Jen, Angelina, and Brad.
Guys sure know how to make a woman feel loved and appreciated. Especially if they spring for the coordinating accessories. Thanks, men!
Thanks to our biffles over at MTV, I was able to go to the MTVu's Woodie awards. What's a woodie? Oh, please. Don't act like you don't know. The Woodie Awards is only the coolest, most underrated award show ever. MTVu brings my favorite coffee shop jams and booty shaking music together and rewards them with an awkward wooden statue.
• Uh, isn't Miley a little young for a tat? • Damn, Britney's lookin' good on Elle! • Why do powerful men cheat? • Wanna steal Taylor Momsen's beauty secrets? • Should college tuition be taxed? • Al Roker shows Speidi who's boss.
• ABC hates Adam Lambert. • Dude, I'd stay with Tiger Woods for $60 million! • Who has the worst album covers of 2009? • Quick fixes for perfect brows. • Jersey Shore is totes legit, says one NJ Italiano. • Lady Gaga is more than a pretty face (behind a veil of lace).
So it’s Thursday. Thanks to those 5 glorious days off last week, this week feels like its been going on for an eternity. Friday seems so close yet so far away and right now we’re bored. And completely checked out from anything and everything academic.
• Yeah, he's a tad shady. Can we move on? • Damn, QVC has a lot of great shiz. • Is that a Snuggie, Jessica Simpson? • So that's what makes for bad sex. • Everyone wants to see Lady Gaga. • Is loneliness contagious?
Everyone has that one friend who is a habitual Facebook status updater. Their life is an open book for all of their cyber friends to read. As if people care that you are at the gym right now or cleaning out your earwax. There are some things better left un-updated. And there are some places and times when it’s not OK to update either.
• What are the best albums of the decade? • Was Marilyn Monroe a pothead? • 13 signs it's time to dump his ass. • Nick Jonas goes it alone. • Kick that hunger with this little secret. • Mila Kunis is dating Macauley Culkin?
So there it was: the season finale of The Hills. You’d think MTV would give Kristin a little more time to pack up her things and get out of the house they rented for her, but no; they pushed her out on the last day of filming. Where will she go?
• Would you die for butt implants? • Tiger Woods is really getting around. • Damn! Now THAT's a diamond. • Alec Baldwin better not ruin 30 Rock. • Ooooo! Harry Potter is gonna get saucy! • Ew. Bus drivers are gross.
Like this girl, this little experiment seemed like a great idea to me at first. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Well, except for hitting the 4th stair at the wrong angle and heading teeth first into the floor.
I don't know about you, but if I were Taylor Momsen and I was about to appear on TV (yes, even It's On With Alexa Chung), I'd probably change out of my one-night-stand's military button-down before I went on air. That is, if it were appropriate for my 16-year-old self to be putting out in the first place.
Most experts will tell you to wash your hands or get the vaccine to protect yourself from H1N1. Leave it to Cosmo to offer up some sexier alternatives.
• And he's revealing it on Twitter today! • Lady Gaga takes a tumble in Canada. • Real life drama hits the Gossip Girl set! • Give your BF the best gift ever. • Adam Lambert was an ugly duckling. • 10 fashion trends begging for a comeback.
Whoever said Thanksgiving was a time for family harmony obviously never met the Van Der Woodsen family. I mean, my god, how insanely brilliant was that Thanksgiving feast! It was like the best 7 minutes of Gossip Girl ever.