So, like, Americans are going absolutely crazy. Not only are we following Suri’s fashion tips (pacifiers are soooo in right now), but we’re idolizing mentally unstable celebrities. Not just, like, following them on Twitter, but, like, nominating them as presidential candidates.
• OMG! So embarrassed for Mr. Schue!
• When sex hurts…
• 5 easy ways to start losing weight today
• If you’re looking for a cute spring bag, look no further!
• A guide dog for a blind guide dog (yeah it’s heartwarming)
• A typical college weekend: expectation vs. reality
• 25 absolutely ridic toilets
• Is Willow Smith too fierce?
• And this is why you NEVER become someone’s 4th wife!
• Okay, we’re excited for this!
• 18 awful examples of unwanted midriff baring
• An interview with Chet Haze: Tom Hank’s son and Northwestern’s most gangsta student
• Nicole Richie is looking leathery
• Brit Brit is sexting up a storm
MORE LINKS AFTER THE JUMP
When most people (read: adults) think of the ideal commencement speaker, they think of someone inspiring, successful, notorious. When I think of that person, all I can think is: BORING. Come on, college graduation day is already the most bittersweet in every college student’s life; it’s the end of an era, the end of irresponsibility, the end of guilting your parents into buying you things because you’re “so stressed out from exams.”
Speechless. Absolutely speechless.
Hilary Duff wrote a book. Yes, not only does she sing, act, design clothe,s and generally rule the world, she has also decided to write books. That is a business-savvy girl if I’ve ever seen one. Total marketing genius. I was a bit hesitant when I picked this one up – even if her book was garbage, it would still get published and be a hot-seller, just based on her name.
• Do you need social media therapy?
• Here’s why you need to watch the NBA All Stars game
• Trade in your gun to get a dildo
• Most sexually active female AND male names
• Happy hour tips for keeping slim
• These are the ugliest boots I’ve ever seen
• Our dream picks for Dancing with the Stars
The Middle East has erupted into chaos and revolution in the past few weeks. As a college student primarily focused on keeping my grades up and keeping my liquor down, I’ve never put too much thought into this region of the globe. Sure I read the news and know the latest happenings, but I accept everything I hear as the truth. And there’s a lot that just isn’t true.
• Oh no Vanessa Hudgens...why did you do that??
• Why don’t men settle down?
• Get yourself some magic hangers
• The 10 funniest barbie dolls of all time
• Pull off the casual chic look
• Here’s why the Oscars still matter
• She’s like a really, really bad mom
These days in Hollywood, the children of celebrities are often overlooked. They’re more like the perfect accessory to an already awesome outfit than actual people. They’re like that great new designer everyone is wearing, but one that won’t ever go out of style. So we forget sometimes that these kids are actual people with actual lives. And the celebs we fawn over are actually their parents.
After shoveling out our cars, going sledding on stolen cafeteria trays, and launching snowball wars, the only foods that can possibly satisfy our mad hunger must fulfill the following three adjectives: tasty, fatty, and hot! Today, pull out the stops pots and enjoy my favorite winter recipe.
Yesterday my world was turned upside down, literally. I got way more texts than I’ll admit from my superstitious friends who like me, rely on their morning coffee and horoscope. (No matter how irrelevant they can be.) The Minnesota Planetarium Society announced the formation of a new, unpronounceable astrological sign: Ophiuchus.
One of the hottest colors for 2011, whether it’s for fashion or home decor, is navy. With the popularity of nautical inspired pieces the last few seasons, there’s a good chance you already own something in this dark shade of blue.
• 8 ways to REALLY end a failed relationship
• Has marriage lost its meaning?
• Still in disbelief that these are real people
• Is Natalie Portman a jealous diva?
• And Demi Lovato proves the Disney Curse true
• How to convince everyone that you’re a fashionista
• Random acts of awesome