Even though the last Bachelor couple has already split (and dragged each other through the tabloid dirt – you know, just another day at ABC!), I can’t deny that I have been counting down the days to the season premiere of The Bachelorette. Finally, my Mondays are good again.
Hey, Foot? Meet my mouth. I never, ever thought I would be saying this, but last night’s Women Tell All segment of The Bachelor had me feeling all kinds of bad for
crazy wacktresssingle mom “fightin’ the good fight and lookin’ for love” Michelle. For those of you who tuned in to watch the claws come out and hair weaves fly, you were probably left dissatisfied.
• So a lot of Bachelor contestants have already lied
• The movie lover’s survival guide to January
• Ladies, are stir-up leggings in now?
• This girl got rejected from Biggest Loser for being too big!?!
• The best site for motivating yourself
• 8 words you’re probably misusing
• You can almost taste the sugar
• Wait, Sandra Bullock has a baby??
• Michael Lohan is saying some ridiculous sh*t. Is it true?
• WTF is going on here?
• Another Bachelor relationship bites the dust.
• Nine fashion icons everyone should know.
• Chris Colfer talks Glee and….other things.
Once upon a time, I was in a long-term relationship (read: I suffered six years of awkward sex, ne…