My roommate is so inconsiderate I don’t know what to do. She plays music all night.
At some point in our lives we will all have to live with a roommate, whether it’s in college, when we’ve finally moved out of our parent’s house, or when we take that giant leap in our relationships.
Disagreements with the one you cohabitate with are inevitable. From your parents to your boyfriend, people won’t knock and your snacks will get eaten. Yet the college living situation always seems to be the most tumultuous, and so I have collected all my wisdom to show you the signs that you’re being a bad roommate. Yes, you.
• What’s the most overrated college choice?
• How to deal with gross suitemates
• Class rings: why I’ll wait
• A guide to a fashionable and fun spring break
• College Student Trick: Kembrel is an AWESOME way to save money on fashion
• Your favorite college movies all in one place
• What is appropriate attire for college students?
During college, I had bad luck with roommates. I also lived in dorms or campus apartments for all…
To put it plainly, my first college roommate was a megabitch. Sharon* (named changed to protect…