More like "Angry Girl."
One would think that Farrah would kind of get herself together, own responsibility for her child, be a good parent, and not be a fame whore--one would be wrong.
Bethenny Frankel is a fortunate woman with a lot to be happy about. She has been on three reality TV shows, including The Real Housewives of New York. Unfortunately, this does not exempt her from the pains that many women feel each year: on the Today Show, Bethenny revealed that she was pregnant with a second child when she miscarried after eight weeks.
•Alexander Skarsgard is a beautiful man •We really wish we could watch 'Teen Wolf Too' •Explaining the hierarchy of date nights •5 guy friends every girl needs •Makeup tips for girls who wear glasses •Demi Lovato's meltdown was not Joe Jonas' fault •The celebrity fans of Bethenny Frankel's Skinny Girl drinks
•Is Bethenny Frankel the next Oprah? •Hef's revenge against Crystal Harris •Alexander McQueen's box clutches are spectacular •How to stylishly conceal a tattoo •8 reasons you should really avoid fast food •How sexually adventurous are you? •The ugliest comic book movie villains
•Why incorporating regular sex habits will help your love life •DIY: How to do the ombre trend on your own! •Where to get espadrille wedges a la Bethenny Frankel •Did your favorites make the list for best female buddy movies? •Here's 40 Things that will make you feel old •The secrets to making a long distance relationship work •Florida lawmakers accidentally ban all sex acts
Every time I read a tabloid magazine, I always wonder how celebrities manage to maintain such amazing bodies. Magazines always feature diet articles called “How I lost 10 pounds and kept it off!” in which celebrities claim they stay lean by eating a healthy balanced diet of lean meat, oatmeal and tons of veggies. Oh, they also take their dog for hikes and they do pilates for exercise. I secretly suspect that their real diets include a lot less oatmeal and a lot more nothing.
In honor of Women’s History Month, CollegeCandy has decided to spotlight some of the world’s most influential women. First, naturally, we focused on the women from our generation. Then, we highlighted some fierce females in their 30s.This week, we pay attention to some of the most amazing forty-somethings.
• Who are the most stylish New Yorkers of 2010? • Um. This might be the best drunk food ever. • Snooki is dunzo with juiceheads. • Behold: the most effed up video game ever. • 5 albums you should be listening to right now. • The Gap goes NSFW.
• Can a website help roomies get along? • The most romantic cities in America. • 7 tips for running into your ex gracefully. • Lindsay Lohan gets a real job! Well, maybe. • Too bad he's a total douche. • Bethenny may not be done with 'Housewives' after all!
Here at CollegeCandy, we truly believe that there's nothing better than spending your afternoon ROTFL (or is it ROTFLing? A little help?). And there's no better way to do it than by listening to this hilarious new interview from Chelsea Handler where she talks about everything from Bethenny Frankel's face to her animal-trainer boyfriend.
• Did Sandra Bullock give Jesse James a second chance? • What are the risks of egg donation? • What. the. eff. is that? • Is anyone taking Taylor Momsen's rebellion seriously? • Bethenny tells us how to be thin forever WITHOUT A DIET?! • Leo shirtless. Yummo.
What the eff happened to summer and how are we already ending our second week of July? Just last week I was wearing my sombrero and making margaritas and now I'm ordering plane tickets to go back to school.
While most of us were sobbing our Thursday night away when Bethenny got married (which was, btw, the sweetest thing ever), the rest of America was glued to ESPN, waiting for Lebron "King" James to make his announcement about which baskeball team he would sign with next.
Bravo’s collection of Real Housewives has contributed many things to pop culture, such as the infamous New Jersey table flip, the term “prostitution whore,” multiple face-lifts and boob jobs (I’m looking at you Orange County!), and who can forget the song “Tardy for the Party”? Through all the drama though, one strong willed woman has truly climbed to the top – The Real Housewives of New York’s Bethenny Frankel.
Getting a man is tough stuff. Getting a man to marry you…now that’s nearly impossible. Luckily the stars can once again be our guides and help sad women everywhere navigate the rocky path to monogamy. Get out a paper and pencil; you’ll want to remember all the golden advice recent celebrity brides are doling out.
Here at CollegeCandy, we're suckers for a good trashy reality show. Which is why I've decided to highlight my favorite trashy reality franchise: The Real Housewives. It's the The Hills in 30+ years, chock full of cougars, bubbies, designer clothes and countless bottles of Pinot Grigio. What's not to love? Well, besides annoying-ass Vicki Gundelson...
Bethenny Frankel from The Real Housewives of New York City has recently received a lot of flack for losing 29...
While her feud with Bethenny Frankel heats up on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City,' off-screen Jill Zarin has pushed the backlash aside to promote her debut book, 'Secrets of a Jewish Mother.'
• Here's what happened. And who got slimed. • Bethenny Frankel's a married lady. Mazel! • Hailey Glassman gets a reality show? WTF?! • 12 things every woman should have in her bag. • We love Etsy, but there's some weird sh*t out there. • God, college basketball is exciting.
• Bethenny Frankel bares her pregnant (?!) body for PETA. • And Rihanna takes it off for GQ. • OMG. Never drinking soda again. • Chris Brown says TTFN to Twitter. • What is the Kardashian obsession? • Sonia Kashuk's got your face covered this holiday season.
• Kanye West isn't dead, people. • Joe Jackson milks MJ's death for all it's worth. • Bethenny Frankel's got a (low carb) bun in the oven. • Cheap, amazing dorm room DIY. • Wanna have a threesome with Gerard Butler? • What jewelry is worth the splure?
• You wouldn't want to miss this $1.5 million bash. • Bethenny Frankel has been replaced! • This woman definitely dances like no one's watching... • How do you rock a one-sleeved dress? • Lindsay Lohan can't design clothes either. • Earn some money for getting good grades!
• Jamie Lynn Spears is officially a single mom. • The Emmy Nominations are out! Go, 30 Rock! • Wanna find a boyfriend? Try these tips... • Bethenny Frankel's getting her own show! • Watch out, ladies. Amy Winehouse is back on the market! • In case you, too, want the strongest vajayjay.
• Bethenny likens it to Vietnam!! • Nick Cannon's got beef with Eminem. • Looks like the Gotti fam is out of money. • What makes someone kissable? • Hayden Panettiere thinks sex is gross. • We're lovin' the doily tanks.
• Lord knows Jay Z isn't going to like this... • Bethenny Frankel wants to do DWTS! • Why does anyone care if Adam Lambert is gay? • 4 healthy foods that cost less than a dollar. • White House Correspondent Dinner red carpet fashion. • Get the best letters of recommendation!
Happy Cinco De Mayo, ladies! Hopefully you can take a break from your regular drinking studying to celebrate a big moment in the history of Mexico. And hopefully you'll honor that country to our south the right way, instead of just grabbing a bag of Tostitos, a bottle of Corona, and a surgical mask.
Anyone who knows me knows not to call on Tuesday nights. Not only is it Biggest Loser night, but it also happens to be the best night of my week because of one thing only: The Real Housewives. I don't care if they are from Orange County, Hot-lanta or New York, I can't get enough of these women.