You’ve crushed on men, you’ve been attracted to men, you’ve dated men and had relationships with men…there’s was never a question: you dug dudes. End of story. But then say one day you meet someone who is just so generous toward you. Someone who seems to care so greatly about you, who you care about in return. And that someone is a woman.
• 7 health foods that aren’t healthy
• Way toooo excited for the new Britney album
• Um, what’s going on here?
• Do you talk about sex with your mom?
• Scary story: she had a heart attack at 16
• How to get on the bachelor
• Do you have to be homeless to get a job these days?
College is our time to explore anything that interests us to find out what we really like and what type of people we want to become. We explore different majors, career paths, friendships, relationships, and sexualities. College is the first time in our lives most of us can really embrace our sexuality, explore it, and figure out how to truly enjoy it.
So, have you ever broken up with someone, and sworn to stay friends with him or her? Have you ever f…
Let’s just cut to it – sixteen people are left in that bed.
Their challenge for the d…
Some girls lose their virginities to their first loves: some taller, older, handsome man (er, b…