He gets closer to her puts his arm around her, makes her feel better, then BAM he shoves her off the cliff! WTF DUDE!?
Shortly after their breakup rumors that jealousy actually caused the break up were flying. But maybe it was more of a case of rejection? Yeah. Allegedly Justin popped the question to Selena, as in ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM, and she said, “No thanks.”
Breakups are rarely easy and they are never fun. Most of the time, on one side at least, feelings still exist, and a food coma shame spiral is around the corner. Thankfully Twitter is helping us mend our broken hearts by giving us a forum to express our thoughts.
So my boyfriend of almost two years and I just broke up. I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have been literally devastated after a breakup. I’m in college and I can’t bring it in myself to do anything, except go to class and back to my apartment.
You’re now moving onto the next phase of your life. It’s time to decide who you’re gonna be as an adult. And you yourself, you don’t want to be with someone who drinks a lot, and you don’t want to be with someone you’re fighting with. And I think those are good choices.
No girl is “better off” heartbroken. And yet when you find yourself newly single attending your first mostly-couples party disappointingly sober, the frenemy you wish was just your enemy drops her not-so-consoling version of a consolation for your breakup – “You’re better off without him,” she says and you cant help but want to punch her.
• And by ‘big news’ we mean ‘a hot, hot man.’
• Quick and easy ways to get over that break up.
• Get sexy feet by NYE!
• People who get paid to touch your junk – an (interesting) infographic.
• 5 hawt bandage dresses for under $50!
• Watch kids get puppies for Christmas. Then melt.
Dear Dude, I’ve been dating this fella for about five weeks. We get along well, we enjoy each other’s company, he’s good to me, he’s always treated me like a lady, he’s changed some of his habits for me, and he’s a sweetheart. Here’s the thing though: I don’t want him. I don’t feel that “spark” with him. I want to end things with this guy, but I’m not sure how to.
• Do you think it has something to do with the girl who can’t be tamed?
• Need a little heart-warming sesh? Read this.
• Four Loko: an investigation into ‘blackout in a can.’
• And the best costume of the year goes to Ellen.
• The best of the best low-carb snacks.
• Is post-breakup friendship just a pipe dream?
• Let’s watch the best scenes again!
• 5 things you gotta experience before you graduate.
• Tim Gunn has something to say about EVERYONE.
• Old men are creepy (via the New York Times).
• 5 single girl traits to re-learn after a break up.
• Dirty little secrets we ladies keep from men.
• Is man makeup on the rise?
• Should I wait for our next fight to dump him?
• Facebook is down, millions of students friendless
• Dress like Charlize Theron (on a budget!)
• 7 College food staples
• Obama’s message to young voters
• Um, is this why Facebook was created?