A karaoke bar. There. I said it. As much as I like to claim my school has everything I could want and is essentially the perfect college town- I might be stretching the truth just a teeny tiny bit. And I don’t think I’m alone. I’m not sure if there is a perfect college town out there- but if there is one, I pretty sure it would include these ten things.
There isn’t anything much better than hanging out on the quad on a sunny day. It’s probably a good thing all of the following didn’t come together at once, otherwise I’d be pushing super senior status right now…
• Do college students prefer drinking or weed?
• What are your college money worries?
• 5 things every college girl needs in her bag
• 7 impressive CV tips to impress a future boss
• A few guidelines for campus relationships
• Is the Easy Bake oven a dorm room essential?
• Does your college’s location make or break your college experience?
• Are you living it up before graduation
• 7 college dates that won’t break the bank
• Best site for some focus-study music
• College student ID scans
• Planning out the storage space in your dorm
• Student responds “D” to every question, gets a 0
• Easy dorm recipes: how to cook pita pizzas
So I’m registering for classes this week. The second semester of my senior year. My last semester ever as an undergraduate. Better make it a good one right? Oh, I intend to.
On Thursday night I had dinner with a friend. We went to the same college, but she graduated last year, so I haven’t seen as much of her as I used to. But when we finally had the chance to hang out and catch up, it reminded of how much I missed her, how much I missed having her around. It made me stop and think about what would happen next year, after I’ve graduated.
Here at College Candy, we’re huge supporters of the college experience. Whether you’re navigating the sometimes-choppy waters of freshman year or dealing with a horrible roommate, dealing with an LDR or preparing for graduation, we think all these experiences are crucial to shaping post-high school you.
While some colleges have a quick one-day orientation or even a simple online registration, oth…
[The following is the final installment of a five-part series I'm calling "The Top 5 Things You M…